Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just saying hello

okscooter1
May 3rd, 2007, 04:11 PM
Hi all, I just signed up at the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Oklahoma with my husband and my 3 mini doxies and a cat.My older dogs,Sammy and Bonnie were our first Christmas present to each other and are 3 years o;d. The baby, Gretta, tater for short..LOL, is only 1 and was a throw away we resued.Kitty,Dilly, was given to us by a friend as I have always had a cat in my life. We both love all animals!Just nature loving people period. We try to attract all wild life to our home on 5 acres.My husband & I both are disabled so our babies are our life.Each is spoiled rotten for sure.
So Thanks for allowing me to introduce us,. I am Elsie and hubby is Roger.
Thanks & have a wonderful day!
okscooter1

Skryker
May 3rd, 2007, 04:19 PM
Welcome, Elsie! So when do we get pictures? :D

5 acres would be heaven! I'm on a city lot of about 0.2 acre and I'd love a big piece of property. :shrug:

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
hi! welcome, yes can we see some pics please?

Shamrock
May 3rd, 2007, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forum Elsie. Yes.. we'd love to see a few pics if you have any to share with us.:)
Hope you will enjoy the site, nice to have you on board!

rainbow
May 3rd, 2007, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the forum.....I hope you enjoy it here. :) And, in case you didn't realize it yet, we LOVE pictures here. :D

SableCollie
May 3rd, 2007, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I love dachshunds! And kitties! :lovestruck:

I'd advise you to post pictures, or people will never stop asking for them! :laughing: And with dogs as cute as mini doxies, it should be a requirement. :)