Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My little Roland, home!!!!!!

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2007, 03:00 PM
Yay! my little guy seems to love his new home aside from those dull dogs that are too scared of him to play:rolleyes: I havent managed to get any pics of them together cause they were not around last night (it was kind of nice really for Roland to free roam the house!) the carpeted stairs seem to be his favorite spot. the one pic shows him actually sleeping with his bottom half and top half on two different stairs. funny boy.
i will put up more pics as i get them! now the one in the window...that blind is going! its aweful and falling apart and ive only lived there for two days!!!
hope the link works!

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/janerautenbach/album?.dir=8326scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/janerautenbach/my_photos

rainbow
May 3rd, 2007, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the Roland fix. :lovestruck: He's looking as good as ever and is adjusting nicely to his new home. :cloud9:

Skryker
May 3rd, 2007, 03:08 PM
Aww, he looks like he's settled right in. :cloud9: And he does seem to love those stairs. They'll be good exercise for him.

(You're right-the blind must go! :eek: ):D

jiorji
May 3rd, 2007, 03:08 PM
yay!! welcome home Roland!!
I like the one of him hiding on the stairs:D

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2007, 03:15 PM
lol. thats his stalking place now. he hides there and jumps out and anyone and any dog that comes past the top. lol this morning he got into trouble apparently. one of the dogs was at the bottom of the stairs and one at the top and he wouldnt let either of them past him. he got a bit of a telling off by one of the dogs and when i popped in to the house to check on him he was sitting behind the gate:sad: staring at them with disdain. they leave tomorrow and he can have his whole house to himself. i hvae to say i will feel better when he doesnt have to be locked in my room at night and he can go and play away from my feet at 5:30 am!!!!

jiorji
May 3rd, 2007, 03:17 PM
aww lol that's such a cute cat story. Those dogs should play with him!!:yell:

i would've loved to see little kitty take on 2 dogs hehe:evil:

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2007, 03:19 PM
me too! he so badly wants to play with them!
i forgot to put the pic of him sleeping on two stairs! lol its there now!
:cloud9:

Skryker
May 3rd, 2007, 03:22 PM
I love when kittens just fall asleep wherever they are! It's so cute! :lovestruck:

rainbow
May 3rd, 2007, 03:22 PM
Hee hee....that pic is so cute. :cloud9: I hope you can get some of him playing with the dogs before they go. :D

chico2
May 3rd, 2007, 04:15 PM
There is sweet Roland:lovestruck: ,he seems perfectly happy,lots of staircarpeting to claw..he,he
Cats have a love for sleeping across the stairs,one of these days hubby or I will break our necks,stepping over cats:laughing:

rainbow
May 3rd, 2007, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah, for sure......I swear mine are trying to kill me some days. :evil:

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2007, 06:12 PM
lol. yes i think this is going to be a danger place for everyone to be aware of. I think that he is being a bit sneaky too though cause the stairs lead to the front door....he has tried a dash once already:p its pouring today. i may take him out and see if it discourages his outdoor love. thats mean though isnt it.:sad: i dont mind taking him out on lovely days for a bit.
anyway i am nearly off home so hopefully he has been nice to the dogs and they are a bit less scared of him :D . will try to get some pics.

cpietra16
May 3rd, 2007, 06:57 PM
wow....I just happened to have Nickie sitting on my lap when I was looking at the pics. I almost saw envy in her eyes when she saw the huge scratching post...I didn't have the heart to tell her it was just the staircase..