Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My feline houseguest (sorta)

jawert1
April 30th, 2007, 11:59 PM
I came home from work tonight to find this lil cutie sitting at my building - no collar, or ID of any sort, but she's probably the most cuddly and loving cat I've ever met:

The real shame of it is she is clearly someone's pet - she smells absolutely divine (I'm not kidding, like she'd just had a bath), was not a bit hungry although she did finally partake once I wet down the dry food I gave her, and was just a fuzzbutt full of purrs and lap hogging. She's currently staying with a friend of mine (who's dreadfully allergic to cats) since Simon's prey drive is not relegated to that of normal hunting breeds. I'm hoping the 40 flyers I posted tonight pull out her owner :fingerscr :pray:

Shamrock
May 1st, 2007, 02:17 AM
Awww, what a darling little kitty,and does she ever sound like a complete sweetheart.:cloud9:
That's amazing she's so friendly and relaxed with new people..Being lost and disoriented.. think she'd be hiding in fear.

Someone must looking for her, Jawert..so well cared for.
That was really good of you to put up the posters!:highfive: Most people wouldnt go to this trouble unless it was their own cat.
Shouldnt take long for her people to spot these.. they are likely frantic with worry.:sad:

I wonder if she might have a microchip? If the flyers dont produce results, perhaps the person caring for her could bring her to the closest vet to check

Best wishes for kitty and owner to be reunited soon.:fingerscr :goodvibes:

Hunter's_owner
May 1st, 2007, 07:41 AM
Wow, she looks so much like my room-mate's cat, it is amazing.

SHe is very pretty:cloud9: Hopefully she will be reunited with her owners soon:fingerscr

jester62391
May 1st, 2007, 04:51 PM
awwww so cute!!!
i used to have a cat like that, but he got ran over by a car...
i was so sad...:yell:

jawert1
May 1st, 2007, 05:06 PM
She was reunited this morning with a VERY panicked owner. I no sooner got into work than my phone rang, the complex office saying the owner had shown up at opening time and wanted to get her home as soon as possible. I met them back at my friend's place, and to my very shocked brain, SHE is actually a neutered HE (I know, I need to brush up on my kitty anatomy!) In any case, it turned out the owner and I managed to miss each other 3 different times last night, he was out looking for Mr. Pickles while I was going door to door with flyers. All's well that ends well, and Mr. Pickles is safely home (but knows who to find if ever that isn't the case ;))

Hunter's_owner
May 1st, 2007, 05:07 PM
Lol Jawert, that is great news:thumbs up

Prin
May 1st, 2007, 08:33 PM
Yey! What a cute kitty. Thanks for the happy ending.:)

CyberKitten
May 1st, 2007, 08:41 PM
Oh I love happy endings!! Thank goodness he was not hurt in his travels outdoors and found the right person - you - who could help him - and spent so much time going door to door. He is one lucky kitty. Sounds like his people (I am convinced no on owns a kitty, lol - especially Siamese ,lol - are also very good and caring!!!

So glad he is back home and happy you were able to help. He does look to be a character and a very contented kitty! Bravo yo you!

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks to you :angel: I'm glad Mr. Pickles found his daddy. :highfive: