Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Its going to be a very happy interesting couple of days!! watch this space...

RolandsMom
April 30th, 2007, 09:35 PM
I am SO excited!!:D my boy is home TOMORROW!!!!
little catch..there are going to be two dogs still around for a few days. yikes. they are very playful and Roland does not seem to have any fear of dogs...i am going to put up a baby gate at the door to my room and see how it goes. i will put up some pics as soon as i have them.
and i get to change his food too! cause he still smells pretty bad!!! hope it gets better fast, for him and for the fact that, till the dogs are gone his litter box is in my room!!!

Lukka'sma
April 30th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Tomorrow, yippppeeeee. I can almost hear your screams of happiness from here. So happy for both you and Rowland. Can't wait to see some more pictures of him.

RolandsMom
April 30th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I spent the weekend with him (ex had to go away suddenly) and boy, he bit the hell out of me for a while. let me know very quickly that he was pi$$ed at me for leaving him so long! oh its going to be so wonderful once hes over his little stressful drive (im worried!!!cant help myself!). im terribly terribly excited!!!! (she says jumping up and down with glee:D :D :cloud9: :cloud9: )

Lukka'sma
May 1st, 2007, 07:15 AM
Well here we are, the next day, and Roland gets to come home!!!!!!
I'm so pleased for you. It must have seemed like forever without him around.
Hope your move has gone smoothly and I'm sure Roland will settle into the new house within a day or so of arriving.

chico2
May 1st, 2007, 07:46 AM
I must have missed something or forgotten(old age:) )but I kind of remember a split and Roland was staying with the ex:confused:
Is he going to stay with you from now on???
Can't wait for new pics of the happy reunion:cat:

RolandsMom
May 1st, 2007, 02:52 PM
Chico he couldnt be with me for a month till i moved somewhere he could also live. He is coming home tonight! my ex is driving him out here. i think its going to be tough for him for a bit having become used to me not being around, now he has to get used to his daddy not being around :sad: but he will have lots of company and love and i get to spoil him rotten again. :D i have found a baby gate to put up in the door of my room to give him a safe space while he gets to know the dogs (they are just there till the end of the week).

chico2
May 1st, 2007, 04:13 PM
Oh ok,sounds good,but be prepared for a terrified kitty when he first sees the dogs.
My son once brought his dog and not knowing we were in the back with the cats,let the dog loose,my cats were both(only 2 cats at the time)up the tree sooo fast and we had a heck of a time getting them down,they were terrified:laughing:
He might also have some behavior-problems at first,but I am sure he has not forgotten you:pray:

RolandsMom
May 1st, 2007, 04:27 PM
I saw him over the weekend and he chewed me out (literally) for being away. he does not seem at all worried about dogs. the two next door (a husky and a cocker spaniel) were up at the fence all the time and all he wanted to do was go over and play with them. something i will have to watch for sure. i think he will be a little nervous cause of the new surroundings and stuff but at least my room will have all of my stuff in it and have lots of me smell in there.
thank you for the wishes and the warnings! hopefully he will be as easily adaptive as he seems to have been anytime i have taken him somewhere new. (ie home from where i bought him, to the vet and to Canmore the first time for 3 days, although no dogs, just small children, almost as bad lol) he seemed to adjust really fast those times so im :fingerscr that hes one of those easy adapters.

Prin
May 1st, 2007, 09:17 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug: Good luck!

rainbow
May 1st, 2007, 09:33 PM
Is Roland home yet? :D Where's the pics already? :laughing:

LynLyn
May 2nd, 2007, 12:27 AM
Yayyyy!!! The happy family is finally together again!

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 12:47 AM
No fair hogging.....when are you going to share Roland with us? :D

RolandsMom
May 2nd, 2007, 12:44 PM
lol. i forgot to take my camera to the new house. i will do so tonight. he is hilarious with the two dogs. was not in the least scared!!! this morning got a little charge from one of them but got over it really quickly. now he is hiding behind walls and stalking them trying to get them to play with him. they are a little wary as he is not scared of them so i guess they think he is pretty strong or something. lol. i will let you know when they start playing!!! and i will load up some pics tomorrow i promise!!!

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 02:52 PM
Hee hee...we want pics of Roland and the dogs playing. :cloud9: And, you're going to have to get him a puppy to play with when his two new friends leave. :D

RolandsMom
May 2nd, 2007, 03:09 PM
:rolleyes: hmm. nice try! he will for sure get a kitty buddy as soon as i know where im going to be living longterm. another 6 months or so i guess. i hope by the time i get home they will be playing. I phoned to check up on him a while ago and the housemates say he is sitting on the arm of the couch tapping one of the dogs on the head and swiping gently as they walk past. they are a little cowered still but hopefully they will get over it and just play with him! funny boy!:crazy: :lovestruck: :D

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 03:13 PM
How big are these dogs? :D

RolandsMom
May 2nd, 2007, 03:15 PM
collie dog size i would say. they will be in the pics too!! hes such a brave boy my Roland!!:lovestruck:

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 03:20 PM
WOW....I'll say. :eek: He's totally fearless. :D

RolandsMom
May 2nd, 2007, 03:24 PM
yes. i feel he is a very special kind of kitty. brave and fearless. one of those amazing cats that stand out and make people say :eek: wow!! what an amazing, adaptive wonderful cat. and he is, its not just me. hes the cutest most bravest most amazing wondercat ever...so says his mommy!!!!:D :lovestruck:

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 03:29 PM
LOL....Rowdy Raunchy Rolly. :crazy:

chico2
May 2nd, 2007, 03:54 PM
He's amazing allright,I think mine are too,but it would take them a long time to get used to 2 large dogs.
Will wait impatiently for pics:laughing: