Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dogs on deck

Dog Dancer
April 30th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Here's the girls on the new (unfinished) deck. I still panic when they get too close to the edge. How come my black doggies never have faces???

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5360/1000188nl3.jpg

JanM
April 30th, 2007, 08:24 PM
It looks like photographing black dogs is about as difficult as it is to get good shots of black cats - there's always some part that doesn't show up because it's all blended in! Nice looking dogs though...

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 08:26 PM
You can still see them and they are very cool,is that a german shepherd??

Prin
April 30th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah, it's hard to get black doggies' faces without bleaching out the background...

Great pic though.:)

Dog Dancer
May 1st, 2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks you guys. Heidiho, Shadow is an Akita/Blue Heeler cross. She is 9 and a half. Halo is a Lab cross who is 5. You can see in the pic that we now have a fence around the back and still lots of mud (it's mud today as it's raining). Fortunately the dogs don't like the dirt too much as it is soft and they sink in it as the stuff under the tarp is manure and if Halo got close enough she'd take a manure bath for sure.:eek: We were supposed to get the deck coated today but can't due to the rain. So that's off a few days and then early next week the railings - then I can relax.

angeldogs
May 1st, 2007, 12:11 PM
I can see them.and good looking dogs.that deck also looks like it's going to be nice when finished also.

heidiho
May 1st, 2007, 04:43 PM
Well they are beautiful dogs....Why do dogs like rolling in crap! I will never understand.

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 01:15 AM
They look good to me. :lovestruck: