Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roxy!!

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 03:02 PM
For those who asked here are a few new ones..

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 03:10 PM
She loves napping under the papers.

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 03:22 PM
also loves this rug,someone gave it to me when they checked out the unit where i worked,isnt really a rug i would pick out

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 03:35 PM
She just learned that she can get on counter where kitchen sink is,so that was a fun thing to watch,cause there is a window above it that she sqeezed into to look out front

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Ok thats all folks........

amsmom2njkz
April 30th, 2007, 04:06 PM
awww tooooo cute, you guys with all these kitty pics are making me want one :lovestruck:

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 04:23 PM
You have to have a cat,they are just so fun,just wish i could take het to the beach:crazy:

Dog Dancer
April 30th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Heidiho, Roxy is just too cute as always. She loves the news too. Smart cookie!

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 07:32 PM
It was just to cute when she realized she could get on the counter where sink is.She was so so fascinated with the whole area.She must have spent an hour just hanging out in the sink,then we turned water on,and it was hilarious,do they not have feeling on the top of their ears??Cause water was running on her ear and it was like she didnt feel it.

jiorji
April 30th, 2007, 07:50 PM
do they not have feeling on the top of their ears??Cause water was running on her ear and it was like she didnt feel it.

hmmm must be just ROxy. My cats won't allow water in their ears or touching their ears.

Very cute pictures ....but...no pictures with the man??:D LOL was he denied this photo session?;)

Hunter's_owner
April 30th, 2007, 08:02 PM
It was just to cute when she realized she could get on the counter where sink is.She was so so fascinated with the whole area.She must have spent an hour just hanging out in the sink,then we turned water on,and it was hilarious,do they not have feeling on the top of their ears??Cause water was running on her ear and it was like she didnt feel it.

My room-mate's cat Max allows water to run over his ears as well. It just seems to roll right off his fur. It is okay as long as it don't his whiskers:eek: :laughing:

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 08:30 PM
:laughing: Yeah he sat this one out,yeah when it hit her whiskers she flew.,I cant believe she did not feel it on her ears i know she would of jumped if she did but it was jsut running right down the tip of her ear and she had no clue,..

Hunter's_owner
April 30th, 2007, 08:34 PM
I think their fur (or some cats' anyway) have a sort of water resistant fur, that is why the water just runs right off it, and that is why they can't really feel it.

Frenchy
April 30th, 2007, 08:42 PM
The girl is getting big ! (I don't mean fat, I mean grown up!)

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 08:46 PM
She is and i am happy and sad at the same time.,We were talking last night remembering when we first got her,how very tiny she was...Oh they grow so fast.....:sad:

Frenchy
April 30th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Maybe but don't worry, cats stay crazy for a long time :D :crazy:

jiorji
April 30th, 2007, 09:41 PM
She is and i am happy and sad at the same time.,We were talking last night remembering when we first got her,how very tiny she was...Oh they grow so fast.....:sad:

yeah man no kidding!! My Twiggy was 5 months only yesterday. and now she's TWO!! TWO!!!
sigh...i know it's too early to even think about it, but i'm not looking to those "it's her time to pass on soon" years :sad: :yell:

..........ok now i'm sad :sad:

heidiho
April 30th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I think about that to ,and i cannot imagine life without her,EVER.Her personality is just beautiful and fun and sweet and i just adore her.......

RolandsMom
April 30th, 2007, 10:59 PM
great pics Heidiho.
Roland doesnt seem to mind water on his ears either.
She is getting all grown up! when is she one? i dont know if there are birthdays up here at all?

heidiho
May 1st, 2007, 03:23 PM
We have to pick a day for her bday,we got her in sept and she was about 3 weeks old,so i was thinking sept 1 we will make her bday.

RolandsMom
May 1st, 2007, 03:40 PM
OH! cool. shes just about the same as Roland then. his is 31 August! awesome. shes so lovely. has she tried to make another escape at all?

TeriM
May 1st, 2007, 04:02 PM
She is such a cutie :lovestruck: . I really like the pics of her peaking out from the papers.

heidiho
May 1st, 2007, 04:09 PM
She is just the coolest cat (now i know whay they say COOL CAT) i love when she is ready to play and she goes to different corners of the house and all you see is her little head peaking around the corner..To fun.....

CyberKitten
May 1st, 2007, 08:42 PM
Awww, she is indeed a kewl cat!!!! What lovely green eyes she has!!!! She looks very happy as well!

heidiho
May 1st, 2007, 08:50 PM
I think she is super happy,and she is so cool it is almost human like.....

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 02:03 AM
Adorable Miss Roxy. :lovestruck: I love the ones of her peeking under the newspapers. :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 2nd, 2007, 03:40 AM
Roxy you are just way to cute.and are getting bigger.

heidiho
May 2nd, 2007, 03:03 PM
Me and roxy are getting bigger,oh no!!!!! Yes she is growing so fast i cant believe it