Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gasp!!! Cuzes don't have any feet anymore!

Skryker
April 29th, 2007, 10:24 PM
I've been searching for an on-line image and can't find one, but I saw Another Bad Cuz and Another Good Cuz in the food store today-they have faces and only stumps! Gee, I guess that's their answer to the complaints of dogs chewing the feet off-now the Cuzes come pre-amputated. :D

I wanted to buy one but the man was kinda grumpy today, so we just got the food and left. :o Another day (although the faces are slightly creepy-looking).
There are also dinosaur style Cuzes, too-but they felt really thin. I think that the new ones feel like they are thicker than the last Cuz I got. Not that I can complain about that one-once they got the feet off, it's held up fine. It even still has the squeaker in it. The horns are gone but that was the kid picking at them as the dogs never could get a grip on the horns.

Byrd
April 29th, 2007, 10:31 PM
My mom's dogs have the Dino Cuz.... it's cute.

You should have snuck (sneaked :shrug: ) a pic with your phone.

hazelrunpack
April 29th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Preamputated, eh? he he he That sounds so...harsh! :laughing:

Skryker
April 29th, 2007, 10:40 PM
My mom's dogs have the Dino Cuz.... it's cute.

You should have snuck (sneaked :shrug: ) a pic with your phone.

Hee hee, Byrd, I'm still low tech with my phone-no camera, no MP3 player!

Hazel, I figured it takes half the fun out of the Cuz for the dogs that way but at least you don't have to worry about the dog swallowing a big chunk of Cuz foot.;)

(I have to wonder, is it less harsh to pre-amputate the feet or to let the dogs do it. :laughing: It's certainly a cleaner looking amputation than what the dogs left!)

Prin
April 30th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Ooo that's cool! Leila would still get them off though. I cut off the legs of one of ours completely because I didn't trust her with them, and she still managed to pick off the stumps.:D