Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

neoplasene

elaine57
April 29th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Hello may I introduce myself, my name is Elaine I have 2 dogs who have been on the raw food diet for about 4yrs now. I just registered today to this forum, I was reading on this website somewhere before I registered. The persone was talking about trying neoplasene..... We are going through this prosedure now Friday was the beginning of the treatment for fibre sycoma tumour. Today is Sunday and already there is a significant change in the tumour, I do have a question as this is the first time our holistic vet has used this procedure Is the swelling normal?

rainbow
May 2nd, 2007, 02:36 AM
I have no idea but am bumping this thread up as it seems to have gotten buried. Hopefully, someone will be able to help you. Good luck with your dog's treatment. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

jackieoscar2000
May 29th, 2007, 11:27 AM
I have a 13 yr old Austrailian Shepherd who has a huge, unoperable fibroid tumor on her leg....anyone used Neoplasene treatements on such a growth? Any information on this treatment would really be appreciated..
Thanks,
Jackie

3dogngt
May 31st, 2007, 01:23 PM
How is the dog now? I just started and am interested in knowing the results of others.

SableCollie
May 31st, 2007, 01:38 PM
I haven't had any actual experience with Neoplasene/Black Salve, but Whole Dog Journal had an article about it in their latest issue (June 2007). They mention a "Black Salve Cancer Open Forum" yahoo group-http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/theblacksalvecanceropenforum/
That group has people who are experienced with this treatment, so it may be a helpful resource.

Baywinds
June 5th, 2007, 10:24 PM
I am new to the forum, and would like to share info with others who have used Neoplasene. I have just started my Scottie on the protocol, and of course have questions and concerns, but also a lot of hope and faith :pray: in it. We just past the 24 hour mark after using the injectable and waiting for something to happen. It sure was painful for her. We will be adding the salve in a couple of days, if I understand the proposed protocol. Hope there is someone out there willing to share and discuss.:dog:

3dogngt
June 6th, 2007, 11:01 AM
We just started it last week...injectible Neo on a huge oral tumor. It is very painful...make sure your vet gives you lots of pain pills!!!! My dog's entire lower jaw swelled up for about 24 hours, then the gross meltdown began. The Neoplasene did what it was supposed to do......unfortunately for my golden, the tumor was huge and therefore a huge amount of his lower jaw no longer exists. It's amazing and really gross at the same time. The smell is overwhelming. However, my golden is not ill. He hasn't lost any weight, I hand feed him raw meatballs. It's only been a week since in the injections, so I have no idea what kind of healing will eventually take place....but I'm very grateful that he is up and about!

Baywinds
June 6th, 2007, 01:46 PM
We just started it last week...injectible Neo on a huge oral tumor. It is very painful...make sure your vet gives you lots of pain pills!!!! My dog's entire lower jaw swelled up for about 24 hours, then the gross meltdown began. The Neoplasene did what it was supposed to do......unfortunately for my golden, the tumor was huge and therefore a huge amount of his lower jaw no longer exists. It's amazing and really gross at the same time. The smell is overwhelming. However, my golden is not ill. He hasn't lost any weight, I hand feed him raw meatballs. It's only been a week since in the injections, so I have no idea what kind of healing will eventually take place....but I'm very grateful that he is up and about!

Oh my!! Good for you. We also did the injectable for our scottie on Monday evening into a golf ball size tumor that had created 2-3 large nodules(more tumors) on top of it. Anyway, there was some swelling right away, and the nodules seem to merge into 1 large blob on top of the tumor, and YES, Painful....so much stinging. Vet gave us a tramadol, and I gave her 1 for the night, and she was not resting well, panting is big side effect. But nothing else happened. Today is Wed and she is still lethargic, melancholy,aloof. Doesn't appear to be in pain, not eating normally, but taking some in. We plan to apply salve as soon as this breaks open, which we were told was going to happen right away if not in 48 hours. My vet called today to say he spoke with another alternative vet that has used it for over a year on numerous small pets, and she says nothing will happen for 5 days, then everything will start working. We are also starting the oral Neoplasene. While I'm not looking forward to the "meltdown", I am prepared and just want it to happen to move forward. This little girl was a rescue for us a year ago from a puppymill auction and she was really settling in thinking life was pretty good afterall. So we will keep the faith :pray: and hope strong and watchful eyes. Please keep posting as to your progress, I love to learn from others. My Fionna girl and I send Golden angel prayers of love and healing :angel: to you and your boy.
Susan

jackieoscar2000
June 15th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Any updates from anyone using this treatment? I am still waiting for my vet to ok and start my 13 year old's treatment....last post I saw was early June....I would love to hear any reports so I can pass along to my vet.
Jackie

3dogngt
June 15th, 2007, 01:30 PM
My golden has been on the oral neoplasene for 2 weeks now. I mix it with his food and he has no problems. The wound is still extremely nasty looking and he can't eat by himself because he can't pick it up. I hand feed him meatballs, which works fine. He is not ill and has not lost a pound! Supposedly the next step is more injectables. I'm going to get a second opinion first because there is very little jaw left. It's a hard decision to make.

Baywinds
June 15th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I am sorry I haven't posted any updates, can't believe how busy it is keeping me, trying to get photos, write detail "nurses" notes in the journal, changing dressings. But here is a "quick & dirty" update. My Fionna (Scottish Terrier):angel: is doing very well. We are on Day 11 post injection and Day 6 after salve application and oral Neoplasene started. She had 1 Spindle Cell tumor on her right rear leg which was surgically removed. Grew back in 10-12 weeks with a vengence then 3-4 smaller bloody and bulbous tumors grew on top of the main tumor. I believe it is doing everything it should be doing, swelling, oozing, draining,moist scabbing, starting to separate from tumor, looking gross and bloody, turning white/greyish (cancer coming out?) After the injection they all sorta smushed together and became one huge blob, but is now reducing in size. I have no regrets starting this, other than wishing I had done it before surgery on just the 1. It started as size of a ping-pong ball, and had grown to just over 2 1/2+ inches wide. It is a lot of work. The salve application was the worse, 2-3 hours of stinging or burning. She ran around the house and it broke my heart, but I put her in the x-pen and sat with her for a couple of hours and she quieted down, and after that it never seemed to really bother her. She never tries to get to the leg, even today when there is an increased amount of drainage and more separation, and bloodier oozing. Her mood definitely changed over the last 10 days, but she seems a little lighter each day, doing pretty much same activity. She climbs up and down the stairs with no problem. She has tolerated the oral liquid great, but I make sure she will be eating her full meal twice a day. (This is apparently very important to ward off the nausea it could cause).
Well, that is the update, I hope I can get photos posted, because I know they will help. She is a little more restless tonight, and I believe there is going to be some increased activity in that tumor coming out or off. Hope this has been helpful.
Susan
Northern Idaho

buford3482
July 18th, 2007, 11:31 AM
My 5-y.o. Redbone Coonhound named Buford has battled recurring fiber sarcoma since he was 2. I trust and respect my vet, but I took him to a pet oncologist to get him the best care for his disease. After the third operation of growth removal and the margins that go with it, we knew we had to get aggressive or he wouldn't stand a chance. The growths appeared in different locations each time, so it looked as if he was genetically predisposed to fiber sarcoma. Chemo and radiation apparently have no sucess against that type of cancer, so I've had him on Intron A (Inferon). This was supposed to keep the cancer cells from taking hold but has had little effect as the new growth shows. It's a harsh drug causing severe muscular discomfort, headaches and general lethargy. It's been said to cause major depression and suicidal tendencies in humans. The quality of life with this med can't be good for people or canines. We just discovered another growth on his front leg that has the same qualities and because there is little room to take surgical margins, we've opted to surgically remove the growth and treat the margins with neoplasene. Surgery and treatment begin tomorrow and my anxiety is running high. It's the last course of action that seems worthwhile and we're going to give it the best shot. I'll keep you posted with the results. Good luck with all your trials as well.

Baywinds
July 18th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Just wanted to let you know that there are 2 other groups with members who have used with success and some still working, and some researching, the Neoplasene. They are both Yahoo groups, but active and very very informative. I would encourage you to join both to get recent information, advice, and shared stories and photos on the use of the Neoplasene and another black salve. Here are the names: blacksalveandpetswithcancer and theblacksalvecanceropenforum. You'll get more information and education than you ever could from your vet, and the vet may just get something from what you bring from the lists.
Wishing you the very best of luck in your treatment. I am still underway with ours, week number 8, slow progress, but progress.
Regards
Susan

Stingerbell
August 6th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I have a nine year old Rhodesian Ridgeback who had a thymoma surgically removed about one-one/half years ago. The follow up recommendation was to check her in a year. Unfortunately the thymoma has returned and the decision was made to try the neoplasene in hopes of shrinking the tumor (vs. undergoing another major surgery). In the past, I was warned that if the calcium level (side effect of the thymoma) was too high, surgery would not even be a possibility. After being on the neoplasene for about three weeks, the calcium level is now within normal limits (which is another possible benefit of the neoplasene for anyone who is suffering from a high calcium level). I cannot tell yet if the tumor is shrinking since it is an internal tumor. Thymomas are not very common.

KC'sLady
August 13th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I am new here and very interested to hear how Fionna is doing. I am looking into this treatment for my Lab mix KC. He has some giant sized tumors on is front leg. He's 15 now (still very active). Does anyone have any updates? Thanks Angela

pr4557
September 9th, 2007, 06:31 PM
hi,i am new also,looking for info about neoplasene. I had a chihuahua die about 25 yrs ago from mammory cancer,after surgery,came back in liver. Now i have a toy fox terrorist(honest,she is bad!) with a lump on side & pea size lump on teat.I started the injections last friday,sept 6th. Min was a little sore but is fine today,both spots are red & some swelling,but nothing bad yet. I would not put any of my babies thru what my sqeaky went thru,so this is it for me. I will go on other sites & let u know what i find,& also update u on my min. so far,so good.

mummummum
September 9th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Please do pr4557 ~ it's a very interesting treatment regime . And welcome to pets.ca by-the-by!

pr4557
September 11th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Well,it is 4 days post injections,& just a little swelling on both sites...i believe i wa told it could take up to 2 weeks,for neo to really work....Any thoughts? Thanx

mummummum
September 11th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Swelling seems to be the norm.

When do you start the black salve ? Did you check out any of the groups/ sites listed above?

Tazz's-mom
September 27th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Hi I am new to this but have studied much on this neoplasene. has anyone looked at the web site of the maker of neoplasene. It is buckmountainbotanicals.com there is a web page for info look at the (clinical guide) on thier page just click the link there is much info there. hope this helps. ihave an Airedale Terrier (Tazz) he has a basal cell carcinoma, it is as big as a softball or bigger. I would like to treat it with neoplasene and I have talked with a Dr. T.S. Fox of which I believe is the founder of buck Mountain Botanicals, however I have not found as of yet a vet to help us and we need help now. Where I live only a vet can buy and apply neoplasene. If you are able to get help with this consider yourself and your pet very lucky. In my opinion from the studying I have done this is a wonder drug and should be studied and used as one.

nancy hayward
October 9th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Hey there, I am a vet assistant in VT for a homeopathic/holistic vet. I have seen and used neoplasene on animals (cats and dogs), mainly for tumors and cancers that are in the whole body system and lymph. Many are in the mouth, on the leg or digit, or internal systems(lung/spleen/stomach) We have used oral, injectable and mainly the topical form. I will be later writing a case study on my in-laws dog Tucker (a 6 year old lab with many other problems) He had an interdigital cyst which was not entirely excised and is now tumorous tissue. It is spreading rapidly. We have him scheduled at our vets office for this week the 9th/13th of October. I am hoping to have pre and post photos. I can say after using the neoplasene topical on tumorous or affected tissue it turns to the color of cooked chicken and sears the damaged tissue leaving the good tissue its normal color. Our other vet tech used it on a wart and it fell off. We have many of our clients on raw food diet and they are also responding to better performance with less allergies and skin irritation issues. Please write if you want more info...
Nancy

Tazz's-mom
October 9th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Hey yes I need help now.I have been talking to a holistic vet in New york who has also used neoplasene her name is Jill Elliot. I have done much studying on this particular product and would like to get it but the vets here are scared of it and I have not been able to get it. You see the vets here know nothing about this. I think they are looking into it now though. I know that this will work on my dog he is in good health and I am not scared to try it. I would like help with it but cant find anyone to help me. I have talked with the maker of this stuff Dr.Fox and he will send it to a vet and so far none will help me. I am medically minded and think I could do it myself but as I have said I cant get it. If there is a chance that I can get it please let me Know or mabey can consult on net or phone I have both. Let me know name of vet office I will call ok. Can send pic if needed is pretty big is a basal cell carcinoma had biopsy.My poor Tazz needs help.

mummummum
October 10th, 2007, 04:37 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Tazz :sad:

In my search for information, I came across only anecdotal information supporting it's use as a cancer treatment. I found no scientific studies which demonstrate neoplasene's efficacy in treating cancer. If anything it may be harmful as, unlike surgical excision of a tumour, it is indiscriminate in leaving margins ~ meaning that it may easily leave behind cancerous tissue.

With that said, please do let us know us know how you make out if you decide to go ahead with it's use.

DogLover28
October 21st, 2007, 05:08 PM
Okay, I'm just wondering if anyone knows the cost of this treatment. My dog has a mass that is pushing on her windpipe and making it hard for her to breath and eat. She can breath through her nose okay, but she has to lift her head to breath through her mouth. Now, I had heard about this treatment, but don't know if there are any vets in my area that can do the treatments required to restore my poor doggy's health. Please, I need some answers. I also have heard that this product selectively kills only cancer cells and cancer tumors, and if there was a vet around here that could do the treatment, that would be very helpful. Need info A.S.A.P.

mummummum
October 21st, 2007, 06:05 PM
I'm sorry I can't help you with an idea of costs. perhaps someone at this group: http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/t...nceropenforum/ might know.

Nothing I've read indicates it kills only cancerous cells ~ quite the opposite in fact. I'd be interested in your source. Please also let us know how you make out if you decide to use it.

Tazz's-mom
October 24th, 2007, 05:15 PM
to find out about this call holistic vet jill elliot new york just do a search on your puter.

Tazz's-mom
November 2nd, 2007, 05:43 AM
We have started neoplasene. We are being followed by Dr.Jill Elliot. This is day three the spot we applied to was white or grey on day1 after 12 hour application. Day 2 the spot started to crack and day 3 today it is loosenig at the edge. Looks like it is doing what it is soppose to do. Tazz does not seem to be in much pain but I have given him perscribed rimadyl 2 times on day 1 and 1 time on day 2.Tazz is healthy and doing well. however there are 2 big spots to still do. I will try to update later. I hope anyone using this has good luck and take care of your pets I love my Tazz.

Tazz's-mom
November 5th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Guess what it did exactly what it was sopposed to do. After 12 hours the bandage was removed the area washed and it was swollen, red around the edge and white or grey in color. Day 2 spot looked like it was a little sunken and developed a crack. Day 3 the spot was getting loose at the edge. Day 4 spot was loose frome edge and oozzy or bleeding a little.Morning of day 5 the tissue just fell off and left sort of a hole by the end of the day it was almost flat and looks healthy skin to me. Still have some spots to do and tazz is just fine happy and in good spirits. I THINK THIS ALL HAPPENED WITH VERY LITTLE PAIN TO TAZZ. AMAZING!!!! Wish us luck Ill post again at later date.

mummummum
November 5th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I would be particularly interested in the bloodwork and to know how much of the cancerour tissue was kiilled off now and in and in an6 month follow up. Not too much beyond anecdotal exists. Did your Vet follow/ administer this ?

Tazz's-mom
November 8th, 2007, 07:35 AM
I am working with 2 vets mine here and holistic vet in new york dont know much about blood work my vet sent any he done to other vet. This is a vet supervised treatment however it is expiremental. I dont know if it cures cancer but we are sure giving it a try. The vets where I am (and I have talked with many) would not surgically remove this thing it is too big not enough skin to cover wound. They did not recomend kemo or radiation either, just handed out the watch him suffer and die deal. Tazz is a very healthy dog except for this on his skin he is not ill otherwise if he was I would put him down, trust me. Tazz is happy he is walked 2 times a day he runs 30 mpr. and plays, as for how much cancer it has removed to date all I know is what I see a 2 inch by 1\2 inch thick chunk fell off, looks ok do not know if there is cancer left in spot though. We are being supervised by qualified vets and are watching this close and studying at the same time. I have taken pics almost every day and I am logging progress by the day, at the present time I talk to 1 vet or the other every day. If you did not have time to watch your animal 24-7 this would not be a good choice is very hard to keep up bandaging and after care. You see I am trying to save tazz I love him very much. Somone needs to study this. If any thing we do saves another it is worth it I think

LovinAmber
December 6th, 2007, 11:16 AM
My 6 yr old golden retriever was diagnosed with possible hemagiosarcoma. There is a tumor on her left hind leg and possible spots on her lungs and a mottled looking spleen (nothing definate in the later two spots). I am wondering if anyone has used neoplasene on a tumor not on the skin? Thanks

jersk
January 15th, 2008, 12:54 PM
First, hello, I'm a new memeber here. I started my 9 1/2 yr. old bullmastiff on neoplasene about a week ago and was doing some google search on the product and ended up here. Norman has had a bump on his next for most of his life and it never really bothered him and the vets didn't seem to think it was too bad. However, in the last month it started to swell to larger than golf ball size. They did a cell examination and didn't think it was serious , but should be removed. My options were surgery, with an estimate of $500.00 +/- $100.00 or this new herbal treatment for $75.00. They said they had great success and I figured it was worth a shot. It was a topical treatment. The tumor started drying up and shrinking within the first day. It started looking really gross, but everyday was a little smaller. there seems to be a mild discomfort after a few days and stayed more or less the same after 5 days. I went in and got a second treatment, no charge, and a day later it's almost gone and looks much better.

Frenchy
January 17th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Bumping this thread , I would hope to hear updates about those who have tried this. (thanks Hazel for bringing this to my attention)

drdemasi
January 29th, 2008, 08:07 PM
I am a holistic vet in New york and quite frankly neoplasene is something I have only been using for the past few months. Though I use herbal remedies, acupuncture, and homeopathy it was only by chance that I came across the blood root Dr. Fox manufactures. So far I have had really wonderful success with fibrosarcomas and am now expanding its use to other types of cancer treatments. Because these other types of cancers are new to me in treating with neoplasene, I welcome any feedback and obviously this is why I have joined this forum. Anyone have any experience with osteosarcomas or transitional cell carcinomas... Also I'd be glad to give some advise that I have experience with.Thanks. DrD

Tazz's-mom
January 31st, 2008, 08:15 AM
Hi let me introduce myself and my dog. My name is Kim. My dog is Tazz an airedale terrier in good health otherwise. I studied this neoplasene for about 8 months before attemting to use it. You see Tazz has a basal cell carcinoma that was at first mis-diagnosed as cutaneous lymphoma. I had a biopsy and by the grace of god found Dr Fox and his neoplasene. However The vets in my area (Ogden Utah) are not using it and knew nothing about it and were scared to try it. When I finally found a vet to help and she offered at the last min to help the thing was an open rotting sore, or sores as big as a softball or bigger this dog had been handed a death sentance. This Dr is Jill Elliot Holistic vet. we have been applying neoplasene for exactly 97 days we did this in spots I log this by the day and have many many pictures of our progress it is such a long story you can read about it here and go to( Dr weil web site) holistic pet care and then neoplasene for cancer (I am tazz's mom on that site also) I would love to talk, let me know will go to private place and I will give you my ph# and email address I will send you the pictures if you like and tell you whatever I can. I am also letting my vet here watch he is amazed at this and wants to try it also. so far we have removed the bulk of the tumor and now are working on little spots that were feelers at the edge the pictures are very graphic this cancer just fell off in spots. let me know ok KIm

drdemasi
February 5th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks for giving me your info Kim. I am currently working on my fifth patient with the neoplasene and this latest was a tumor on a dog's leg which has fallen off after 7 days of treatment. Ofcourse it's important for the pet owner to understand that then they must deal with healing the wound but heck, that's a lot better than amputating the leg or worse yet, euthanasia. I think if the owner is compliant and understands the rules this can be quite successful. I will check out the website you referred me to and certainly I would be glad to speak with you as well. Let me know. Thanks.

simonad
February 12th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I am a holistic vet in New york and quite frankly neoplasene is something I have only been using for the past few months. Though I use herbal remedies, acupuncture, and homeopathy it was only by chance that I came across the blood root Dr. Fox manufactures. So far I have had really wonderful success with fibrosarcomas and am now expanding its use to other types of cancer treatments. Because these other types of cancers are new to me in treating with neoplasene, I welcome any feedback and obviously this is why I have joined this forum. Anyone have any experience with osteosarcomas or transitional cell carcinomas... Also I'd be glad to give some advise that I have experience with.Thanks. DrD

Hi,

I actually would like to hear what experience you may have had with treating fibrosarcomas. My 8 yr old cat was dx with Vaccine (Rabies) associated Fibrosarcoma 2 yrs ago. He had 2 surgeries to remove but the tumor just came back and more agressive. Summer of 2007 we brought him to an oncology vet and we tried chemo for 6 months. It looked like the tumor was shrinking a little bit but than it started growing again. Last chemo tx was this January. I was reading about Neoplasene and was looking for some feedback on this as my last resort... would you mind giving me some advise?

Thank you so much...

Khmera
February 12th, 2008, 06:09 PM
We've done neoplasene topical and it's amazing...ugly, messy, smelly but amazing! We are following up with Wound Balm from Buck Mountain.

Be very careful that the oral neoplasene is mixed well with moist meat. It will not go well for the dog if you don't. I was so shook up when they gave me the instructions, I messed up. My little girl is paying the price. Buck Mountain told me she will be fine but I'll need to wait 72 hours and also get my vet to give her something to bring back her appetite.

I thought she had taken a turn for the worst...she's perking up but not eating yet. We go to the vet tomorrow to get things back to normal.

I'm so happy to have found this site!

Tazz's-mom
February 15th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Hi Dr D and others,

Tazz is doing fine. Dr D I have left a private message with a ph# and my email call if you want to and I will send you pictures. Sorry I haven't been here for a while due to I have 5 feet of snow and been trying to keep up with it. I have been treating tazz now for 112 days I write in log just about every day we are using topical because the tumor was open but due to the size of the tumor we are treating in spots. We have been using rimydal 2 times a day for pain for about 3 days at a time, it works good. I think it has left cancer at the edges (very small spots). I also think these spots are so called feelers the neoplasene has left. however when it heals the small spots left will not heal, In other words they stay open and do not heal, where the good tissue (Nice pink tissue) left where necrotic tissue fell off heals nicley. The small spots seem to fall of in about 2 or 3 days after applied and the big ones took about 5 days you can just about count on that. I do have many pictures of the spots as they change every day it firts turns white or grey day 1, day 2 it starts to crack at the edge, by day 3 it starts to ooze or bleed some (looks ugly) day 4 it continues to get looser and day 5 just falls off. This stuff does not do anything to his good skin. he is big and is hard to handle and has gotten neoplasene on me many times and it does sting on me a tiny bit but does not burn me or do any thing to me otherwise. I guess I am not cancer Ha Ha lol !!!!!

simonad
February 15th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Hi Tazz's mom

Thank you for sharing your story and I'm happy to read that Tazz is doing better!! My cat Tony has been diagnosed w/a fibrosarcoma in his right leg caused by a rabies vaccination and we have an appt. with a Hollistic Vet next Saturday for a consultation to use Neoplasene. Would be interested in seeing the pictures as well so that I know what to expect as I want to take the best decision for him. I just don't want him to suffer-- that's the last thing that I would want for him...

Not sure on how we can share email addresses--

Thank you!! Simona

Tazz's-mom
February 16th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Hi Tazz's mom

Thank you for sharing your story and I'm happy to read that Tazz is doing better!! My cat Tony has been diagnosed w/a fibrosarcoma in his right leg caused by a rabies vaccination and we have an appt. with a Hollistic Vet next Saturday for a consultation to use Neoplasene. Would be interested in seeing the pictures as well so that I know what to expect as I want to take the best decision for him. I just don't want him to suffer-- that's the last thing that I would want for him...

Thank you!! Simona

Have you looked at (buckmountainbotanicals.com) the maker of Neoplasene, if not go there and look at (clinical guide) it may help. There is a phone # for Dr Fox you can call him, I did. Hope that helps. We have sure done ok we are using topical form. There are other kinds such as injectable I think for tumors not open and an oral form. Tazz's was an open sore as big as a soft ball or bigger it is basal cell carcinoma we have not used the oral product or injectable. However we may try oral if this does not stop the cancer I think it is doing just what it is soppose to do. If there is cancer left I cannot see much at this point. it looks like it is almost gone

Tazz's-mom
February 16th, 2008, 09:52 PM
First, hello, I'm a new memeber here. I started my 9 1/2 yr. old bullmastiff on neoplasene about a week ago and was doing some google search on the product and ended up here. Norman has had a bump on his next for most of his life and it never really bothered him and the vets didn't seem to think it was too bad. However, in the last month it started to swell to larger than golf ball size. They did a cell examination and didn't think it was serious , but should be removed. My options were surgery, with an estimate of $500.00 +/- $100.00 or this new herbal treatment for $75.00. They said they had great success and I figured it was worth a shot. It was a topical treatment. The tumor started drying up and shrinking within the first day. It started looking really gross, but everyday was a little smaller. there seems to be a mild discomfort after a few days and stayed more or less the same after 5 days. I went in and got a second treatment, no charge, and a day later it's almost gone and looks much better.

brovo thumbs up for neoplasene COOL COOL !!!!! AMAZING HUH?

Tazz's-mom
February 16th, 2008, 09:56 PM
We've done neoplasene topical and it's amazing...ugly, messy, smelly but amazing! We are following up with Wound Balm from Buck Mountain.

Be very careful that the oral neoplasene is mixed well with moist meat. It will not go well for the dog if you don't. I was so shook up when they gave me the instructions, I messed up. My little girl is paying the price. Buck Mountain told me she will be fine but I'll need to wait 72 hours and also get my vet to give her something to bring back her appetite.

I thought she had taken a turn for the worst...she's perking up but not eating yet. We go to the vet tomorrow to get things back to normal.

I'm so happy to have found this site!

DITTO AMEN !!!!!!!!

Tazz's-mom
February 26th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Hi Tazz is doing well I came to check out the rest of you. How is everyone doing. Tazz is ok just healing. His cancer is about gone, I think it was a long ridem Today is day 123 since we started the neoplasene, it so far has done its job. I do not see much but good skin, so I will continue to watch it. This stuff is some kind of miricle or at least it has been for Tazz .I do not know where I can show pics but I am working on that to post them somwhere. They are ugly but I think this worked good since the Dr said it was in stage 10 when we started . Tazz has gained 15 lb since we started also he is truly doing well hope you all are doing as good. Bye for now, Kim

hazelrunpack
February 26th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Hi, Tazz's-mom. You could start a new thread in the health forum with the pics--but could you please put one or two in this thread, too? It would be nice to have at least a before and an after pic here since this is one of the threads that will likely come up if someone does a 'site search' on neoplasene.

You can post attachments of less than 100K in size by using the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" window just below the "Reply to Thread" window. If you start a separate thread, you might want to indicate in the title that there are graphic pics--sort of a warning to those members with weak stomachs. :o

I'm so glad that neoplasene worked for you. :grouphug: I'm definitely going to keep it in mind for the future. It sounds like it's almost too good to be true for some kinds of tumors.

Good job, Tazz's-mom! :thumbs up

Oh, and as long as you'll be posting pictures, do we get to see all of Tazz? :D

wiredogs
February 27th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I really am not sure how this all works as I am computer illiterate. I am a vet tech that has become a stay at home mom. I have a 12yr old jack russell named Giddy that has bladder cancer. My vet has been using neoplasene with great sucess on other types of tumors but not this before. We started her today by infusing her bladder with injectable neoplasene and sterile water. She was very bright and alert going in but has gotten very depressed and painful since. She is dripping frank red blood and vomiting. I am looking for somebody that has been through this before to see if it is normal. I am very concerned I have made a bad decision for my best friend. Please anybody reply... owner , vet,etc.

:pray:

Tazz's-mom
February 28th, 2008, 07:31 AM
I really am not sure how this all works as I am computer illiterate. I am a vet tech that has become a stay at home mom. I have a 12yr old jack russell named Giddy that has bladder cancer. My vet has been using neoplasene with great sucess on other types of tumors but not this before. We started her today by infusing her bladder with injectable neoplasene and sterile water. She was very bright and alert going in but has gotten very depressed and painful since. She is dripping frank red blood and vomiting. I am looking for somebody that has been through this before to see if it is normal. I am very concerned I have made a bad decision for my best friend. Please anybody reply... owner , vet,etc.

:pray:

hi about the neoplasene and the bleeding. I have a feeling that the bleeding is ok unless it is extensieve sorry cant spell today. I thought the same thing a few times with tazz as the spots began to ooze and bleed and fall off. It was a scary thing and I cried many times for naught. It was fine just doing its job.In talking to many others I have found the oral form is hard to tolerate at first they get alot of nausea (the injections I have no idea) I just know it works (sounds good what you have done). However in my expierence the neoplasene only removes the bad tissue and per say your liver can never be the cancer it should only get the cancer. I do believe it will bleed some and make them sick a spell. Tazz has spread this on me many times it does sting a bit for a little while mabey 15 minutes and does nothing to my tissue, I must not be a cancer. Alot of animals start to feel better in a few days and usually have more energy so don't worry about your deciding, you like me were handed a death sentance and what other options do you have( death) and this needs to be studied and if somthing you do helps another it is all worth it I think. There will be days you will be very scared and down. Come here and talk to others who care very much, it will help you through this I have seen a miricle in this stuff and can not analize a miricle. I truly hope your pup will be ok dont give up, any treatment would cause somthing. If you fail at least you gave it a try. They are useing bloodroot on people all over the world except where there is no money to be made the (US) it has a pretty good track record when you study it as I have. Good luck and dont worry you are doing what you can. This is a GOD thing I think. AMEN

Tazz's-mom
February 28th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Hi, Tazz's-mom. You could start a new thread in the health forum with the pics--but could you please put one or two in this thread, too? It would be nice to have at least a before and an after pic here since this is one of the threads that will likely come up if someone does a 'site search' on neoplasene.

You can post attachments of less than 100K in size by using the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" window just below the "Reply to Thread" window. If you start a separate thread, you might want to indicate in the title that there are graphic pics--sort of a warning to those members with weak stomachs. :o

I'm so glad that neoplasene worked for you. :grouphug: I'm definitely going to keep it in mind for the future. It sounds like it's almost too good to be true for some kinds of tumors.

Good job, Tazz's-mom! :thumbs up

Oh, and as long as you'll be posting pictures, do we get to see all of Tazz? :D

I dont know much about putting pics on here but I am trying to do it thanks for talkin to me ill keep trying k and I will put one of his whole self k or try

Tazz's-mom
February 28th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Hi Tazz's mom

Thank you!! Simona

there is a private message thing in here I have tried it and have got no answer yet ill try to get it to you email I mean ill try now ok

tiOurs
February 28th, 2008, 07:47 AM
hey I see one fellow Dog Cancer forum member here, Taz! It's bluefoot. Hey I've posted a poll on the Pet Recipe topic about what folks feed vs cancer occurance. If you all wouldn't mind please go over to that Pet Recipe topic and click on the appopropriate selection. It sure would be great if we could figure out why our kids are getting cancer!
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=49959

:shrug:

thanks from tiOurs!

Tazz's-mom
February 28th, 2008, 08:14 AM
hey I see one fellow Dog Cancer forum member here, Taz! It's bluefoot. Hey I've posted a poll on the Pet Recipe topic about what folks feed vs cancer occurance. If you all wouldn't mind please go over to that Pet Recipe topic and click on the appopropriate selection. It sure would be great if we could figure out why our kids are getting cancer!
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=49959

:shrug:

thanks from tiOurs!

Hey thanks for the insite Ill check it out thanks again

ChloeOreo
April 30th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Hi, My name is Mike & I'm new to this forum.
I have a Calico cat that had her right rear leg amputated 10 months ago due to fibrosarcoma. She has been awesome since her surgery. The last 5-6 days we noticed her appetite slowy going away, after a visit to the Vet yesterday
the news has hit all us really hard. Chloe our calico has signs of cancerous tumors in her chest cavity along some of her ribs, She is just not herself- mostly sleeping and very little eating- she is drinking plenty of water.
I've been reading alot of good news about the neoplasene. Although her tumor is internal I've read that injections &/or oral treatment may be helpful.
I DO NOT want to give up on Chloe so I'm asking for everyones help,
I need to find out how, & where I can get this Neoplasene so my Vet can help to treat her. Especially if this can used internally. I've been contacting a couple of Homeopathic Vets for there help. The injectible form is called NeoplaseneX- Please and Thank You- Your messages are all encouraging & I
Hope this treament works for all of Pets.

Frenchy
April 30th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I need to find out how, & where I can get this Neoplasene so my Vet can help to treat her.

Your vet has to contact them : http://www.buckmountainbotanicals.net/

I'm sorry about your cat , good luck ! :fingerscr

growler~GateKeeper
April 30th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I also wanted to send along some :goodvibes: for Chloe. Calicos have a special place in my heart :lovestruck:

loyal_paw
June 30th, 2008, 12:27 AM
My 10yr old cocker was last week digansed with oral malignant melaenoma. The tumor was removed and sent for biopsy. I sort of lost it and acted upon it too quickly. I will be taking him to oncolgiest tomorrow but I am not planning to do radio or chemo. I found out about neoplasene after he went through the surgery. I amin search of finding a good hollistic DR. If you know of anyone in LA area please let me know. I am terrifed and not sure what will happen. I was told this might be an aggressive kind. I want to know if anyone knows if I can give him oral neoplasene if in the case he has it spread in the lymph nodes or lungs. I am terrifed. I am not really sure and very new to this. Any info, help... I would appreciate it.

rainbow
June 30th, 2008, 03:08 AM
If your location "LA" is Los Angeles there is another new member that just posted this thread...

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=53875

Sanderella
October 31st, 2008, 05:21 AM
Hi everyone.

I have a 3 year cat that has carcinoma. She's a very small cat, normally weighing 7lbs. She went down to 6lbs 4oz at the end of September and since then we've got her weight back up to 7lbs. I've been on the Holisticat forum and they suggested Neoplasene. I've tried to contact Buck Mountain Herbs for more information and how to treat her but haven't been successful with reaching them.

Does anyone know who in Toronto has experience with Neoplasene? I really would like to get this treatment going....she's far too young to die. I have her on a Raw food diet and ES Clear. She's also on prednisone as the vet doesn't know about it either and he's been trying to get the info as well. The vet isn't charging me at all for the visits....only the meds if needed.

Can anyone help me out?

rainbow
November 1st, 2008, 03:50 AM
Sanderella, I am sorry to hear about your kitty. :grouphug: I do not have much knowledge about neoplasma but just thought I would bump this thread up for you. Good luck. :goodvibes:

DianeLS
February 10th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I have a 12 y/o Lab with about 8 very tiny assorted tumors and cysts. One on her leg, the rest on her sides and belly. The largest would be about 2mm. I was going to have them cut out using local area injections, but a friend recommended I try neoplasene. I feed my dogs raw and have been told I cannot use this product if my dogs are being fed raw. Also, I've been told that these growths are cancerous, although they haven't grown in size in months. My vet said they don't have to be removed. However, I don't want to wait until they start growing and the dog then needs a general. Has anyone used neoplasene on tiny fatty tumors or growths? Does anyone know a vet in my area that is using neoplasene?

Thanks for any feedback.

Sincerely,

Diane

Frenchy
February 10th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Has anyone used neoplasene on tiny fatty tumors or growths?

Neoplasene is for cancer tumors , not for fatty lumps.

Contact them here for more infos : http://www.buckmountainbotanicals.net/

DianeLS
February 10th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Thank you for the quick reply. I was told it was for any tumors and that all tumors should be considered cancerous. I did call and was told I would have to get my dog off raw and that my dog would die of cancer. This dog is in great shape and still working. My last two dogs died at 14 and not from cancer, so I wasn't happy to hear this ominous news. I just want to do what is best for my dog and since neoplasene was recommended, I thought I would check it out.

Thanks,

Diane

hazelrunpack
February 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Our dogs have all had fatty tumors at one time or another in their lives, DianeLS, and none have died from them. Fatty tumors are typically benign.

Have you considered getting a second opinion on the tumors? If they're cancerous, that's one thing. But if they're fatty tumors, unless they're pressing on a nerve, get too big, or are in a spot where they interfere with function, they are usually not treated.

DianeLS
February 11th, 2009, 11:26 AM
I have had two vets look at them. One said he would recommend cutting them out under a local before they get big. The other said I could leave them and watch them or have them cut out. I don't like my dogs to have generals and I don't want to wait and see if these tumors grow. A couple look like skin tags or small nipples, a couple are tiny and hard and the rest are mushy and small. No vet told me my dog would die of cancer nor suspects these are cancerous. I was told the tumors were cancer and my dog would die of cancer by an authority on tumors and neoplasene.

Neoplasene was recommended for fatty tumors by a friend whose vet uses it and treated a fatty tumor with success, so I thought I would research it as an option to cutting. I've had two other benign tumors removed under locals on this dog. So small they used super glue to close the incisions. Neither vet was concerned at all about cancer. Those tumors were removed two years ago.

Diane

hazelrunpack
February 11th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Was this authority on tumors and neoplasene a vet specialist or is this a rep from the company that markets neoplasene? Did this person actually see your dog to evaluate the lumps?

If your vets don't think that the tumors are cancerous, I wouldn't treat them. Fatty tumors (lipomas) are common in dogs and only extremely rarely become cancerous. Neoplasene seems like an overreaction to fatty tumors to me--from what I've read, it actually destroys tissue and causes discomfort.

In my opinion, if they're small enough to remove under a local and your vet is willing to do it, that seems like a much quicker, simpler solution if you really want to be rid of them. Snip snip, ten days of healing and you're done.

DianeLS
February 11th, 2009, 02:39 PM
I'm going to go for the quick cut and remove. Although the authority told me it will spread these cancerous growths that I and vets believe benign. I don't think I can name names on here. The person is a PhD neoplasene expert.

You can certainly email me privately at [email]

Thanks for the feedback. I don't want to do over kill on what I feel is extremely minor. And, I actually thought neoplasene would be even easier than cutting. Now, I know that it won't be. I just want to do what is easiest and best for my dog. One hour or less and some super glue sounds like the plan.

Sincerely,

Diane