Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat in Saskatoon

Earl
April 29th, 2007, 12:58 AM
My sister's cat got out of her house on April 21st. He's black, declawed, neutered, and approximately 5 years old. He's always been an inside cat so is probably quite scared. Please let me know if you've seen him.

Dracko
April 29th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Earl, what area of town or subdivision does she live in? I live in Saskatoon.

cpietra16
April 29th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Earl, your sister should look close to home, when a cat runs out it's too scared to venture out. Keep calling. She may be under bushes, garage, shed,...good luck. I hope she comes home:fingerscr

Earl
April 30th, 2007, 02:42 AM
She lives in Lakewood. A report's been filed with the SPCA, Animal Control, the newspaper, flyers in the area etc. One of the problems is that there is a lot of construction going on in the area - lots of places to hide. I think we're going to offer a reward now. We'll keep trying.

Appreciate your help.

cpietra16
April 30th, 2007, 06:37 AM
go for a walk at dawn when it's very quiet and call out her name...with construction she may be stuck somewhere....I'm sending "FIND" vibes to you:fingerscr

Carlyg
April 30th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I heard, as well, that's its good to go out really early in the morning or really late at night and call the cat's name.
Also, bring food..Bring treats or whatever he eats..and set some outside the house to see if the cat eats it.

Oh, and try giving posters to local elementary schools. That's how my mom's friend found her cat. The kids always know.

cpietra16
April 30th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I always hate to say this but if any of your neighbours have pools , look in. I hope she's not there.:sad: :fingerscr