Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Im sorry for not replying

erykah1310
April 27th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I always try to atleast say a little something in most threads,especially to the regulars, but I just cant right now,
if anyone has noticed, please dont think i dont care or am being snobby or something, im just exhausted.
Nothing personal.

Prin
April 27th, 2007, 08:58 PM
:grouphug:

Frenchy
April 27th, 2007, 09:01 PM
:grouphug: from me too. You shouldn't have to say you're sorry. People should understand. We all have lifes and have our own struggles. :shrug: :shrug:

breeze
April 27th, 2007, 09:08 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
no sorry's necessary IMO

Puppyluv
April 27th, 2007, 09:28 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif Aw Erykah, don't feel bad. I hope you get some rest and feel better.http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/5.gif

rainbow
April 27th, 2007, 11:19 PM
HUGS :grouphug: and GOOD VIBES :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

joeysmama
April 27th, 2007, 11:55 PM
:grouphug: You're so sweet to post this. It's so unnecessary to apologize but oh so sweet !:goodvibes:

angeldogs
April 28th, 2007, 01:19 AM
:grouphug: no need to say sorry.we all understand.you need a break and have the fur kids to take care of.

chico2
April 28th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Awww Erykah,please take care of yourself,we understand:grouphug:

Skryker
April 28th, 2007, 10:38 AM
:grouphug: erykah! You've mentioned going out of town to work, plus you've got Bailey to worry about especially, along with all the other fur-kids. :grouphug: No worries!

erykah1310
April 28th, 2007, 10:50 AM
I just wanted people to know I still care about them as well and their pets, I am just so mentally exhausted.
Today I am better. I slept in, relaxed and had a drink ( or two) last night:D

Puppy blew me out of the water this morning. I woke up early to let everyone out for their 5:30 am pee ( I dont like messing their scheduels up on weekends) and when he came back in, he brought me the most disgusting small log and insisted we played fetch with it.
He was hopping around and grumbling and growling as I am throwing the log around in the house ( Guy wasnt too impressed though, I woke him up) SO today is a good day for Puppy, his legs dont hurt much:shrug: which is strange considering its rainy and damp here today:shrug:
I had to stay up and play with him for a bit before going back to sleep. Once he was tuckered out, I went back to bed.
Just him doing that this morning sorta made me forget about B's problems, there is nothing I can do until monday anyways so why stress about it right?
Its not going to help anyone if im stressed.

Oh one more thing... Kita was sleeping on Puppys bed with him last night while we were sitting on the couch relaxing and she was dreaming and started humping the air while laying down:rolleyes: it was hilarious! She was having a "happy" dream:p

No one can be bummed out with dogs and cats this morning I wake up my head off the pillow because Floyd and Mia had taken over it. I opened my eyes and there are my cats on the pillow and I have kinked neck now:rolleyes:

My life is so love filled with everyone!:D

angeldogs
April 28th, 2007, 12:04 PM
It sounds like a good early morning.well atleast the kink in the neck came from the love of wanting to be close to mom.those are the best kinks.
that would have been funny watching kita.the love and the laughs they give.

Frenchy
April 28th, 2007, 02:38 PM
My life is so love filled with everyone!:D

Glad things are looking better this morning. It usually does after a good night sleep. Will keep sending you those :goodvibes: for Bailey :fingerscr

Hunter's_owner
April 28th, 2007, 03:22 PM
More hugs Erykah:grouphug: Glad for yours and Puppy's good morning. Hopefully there will be many more of them:goodvibes:

Prin
April 28th, 2007, 04:28 PM
:grouphug: Yey for your good day!