Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from new member

Misty8723
April 27th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Hi everyone. I just found this formum and joined. I have two beautiful cats who I adopted from a shelter a year ago last December. They are Swanie (a male tuxedo) and Cindy (a dilute calico). I love them with all my heart and soul. I found this forum by searching for options of what to feed them now. The recalls have finally hit the foods I switched to and thought were safe because they didn't list any of the contaminated products on the labels (Natural Balance and Blue Buffalo). Now they are claiming that the manufacturer snuck the rice concentrate in their foods ?? So I'm back to the drawing boards again. I have been browsing the food forum, and I want to thank everyone for all the good information. I'm sure I will be around the other forums as well.

rainbow
April 27th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Welcome to the forum. When you get to the Photo Forum could you please stop and post pics of your two kitties. :D

breeze
April 27th, 2007, 03:18 PM
hi, and welcome.. It is hard when the pets we love can no longer eat the food we though was safe, there is plenty of good information on this forum regarding food, I hope it can be of help to you so you can find food that is safe again to feed your babies. good luck

p.s. we would love to see some pictures, we are all picture crazy around here giggle giggle

happycats
April 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM
WELCOME !!:)

I agree with breeze's and rainbow (pics please)

hazelrunpack
April 27th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the forum, Misty! And yes, pictures are absolutely necessary. :D There's more than just a few picture lovers frequenting this site!:laughing: