Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello for the first time!

mommynewf
April 27th, 2007, 10:35 AM
My family and I just took in a 4 yr old Newfoundland male, its our first one.(i have wanted one since i was small - many years ago :crazy: ) He is a doll and we are excited to have him. we have had him for (1) week so everyone is still adjusting. i found this site during my search for answers to help him with the adjustment of a new home and family. i'll post my problem in the proper topic forum. i just wanted to say HI and i can not wait to read everyone's advise, especially if you have newfies also.
talk soon
mommynewf :pawprint:

breeze
April 27th, 2007, 10:42 AM
welcome to the forum, A 4 year old newfie:eek: my favorite they are sooooo lovable can't wait to see pictures of your baby :lovestruck:
you have to take pictures and post them so that we can drool all over the computer :laughing: :laughing:

Hunter's_owner
April 27th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the forum!!! We would love to see some pics:)

happycats
April 27th, 2007, 12:39 PM
WELCOME!!

And yes, I agree with Breeze and Hunter's owner.....pics please:D

hazelrunpack
April 27th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the forum, mommynewf! Yep, definitely need to see some pics of your fella! :D What's his name?

Adogsday
April 27th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Newfs are great, Congrats and Welcome! Bring on the pics!!

rainbow
April 27th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the forum. As you can tell we love Newfs here. :cloud9: Can't wait to see the pics of your boy. :lovestruck:

Prin
April 27th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the board! I agree about the pics.;) I'd love to see him. I've got a 5 year old and 2.5 year old fosternewf here, too. They're amazing doggies.:cloud9:

angeldogs
April 28th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Welcome.love newfs.Pics pics pics. please:D :thumbs up