Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few cats who get no press

Rick C
April 27th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Abby and Keeper and Polly get most of the press at our place . . . . but there are three other cats, Daisy, Maude and Skyler. Daisy remains fertive and elusive but here are a few other shots:

Uside down Skyler, playing on the stairs . . . .

http://www.goldentales.ca/CSC_3056-edit1.jpg

Maude snoozes while Keeper barks at the sunset outside.

http://www.goldentales.ca/DSC_3053-edit1.jpg

The luxuriant Maude, Polly snoozing in the background. Maude and Daisy are natural sisters and Polly is Skyler's mother.

http://www.goldentales.ca/CSC_3012-edit1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Hunter's_owner
April 27th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Ooooo Pretty kitties. Maude looks so regal:cloud9: and Skyler is too cute:lovestruck:

Dracko
April 27th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Very, very pretty. I think we definetly need to see more pictures of these guys. Polly is a little blurry but the colors look really unique!!!

Molly reminds me of my Teddy I lost a while ago. His coloring was different but the fur was the same.

Awesome picture of Skyler.:thumbs up

breeze
April 27th, 2007, 12:02 PM
The stairs are my favorite one :lovestruck: :thumbs up

Frenchy
April 27th, 2007, 12:12 PM
The stairs are my favorite one :lovestruck: :thumbs up

Mine too , they all look so comfy, I would too living at Rick's place :thumbs up

rainbow
April 27th, 2007, 02:31 PM
We definitely need to see more pics of your kitties. :cloud9:

CyberKitten
April 27th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Oh my, how comes you never shared those before? They are lovely Rick!!!

Skryker
April 27th, 2007, 06:58 PM
:cloud9: More beautiful Prairie cats! :cloud9: Maude is a very striking cat, indeed!

heidiho
April 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM
I didnt even know you had cats,they are very cute,and i have to say,which i think i said before,where ever it is you live can i move there,is that your backyard????Insane,i would have like 10 cats and 20 dogs.

Prin
April 27th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Very cute. I didn't know you had 4...:)

Lukka'sma
April 27th, 2007, 10:33 PM
I love uside down Skyler. What a great face that kitty has.
Maude looks very fashionable with that little dot under the chin.

Lukka'sma
April 27th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Wonder if we will ever see Daisy

Rick C
April 28th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Wonder if we will ever see Daisy

Below, the enigmatic Daisy regarding me with some suspicion and ready to flee.

Outside of the vet office, I've probably picked her up three times in the years she's been with us.

Both Daisy and Maude are feral, having washed up on a nearby acreage as starving kittens.

Daisy is very primal.

Carol feeds her therefore she's nice to Carol, hangs out with her, sleeps on top of her, etc. No chance of that happening for myself though unless Carol goes away for a few days up north and I'm handing out the food. Then Daisy gets closer.

When Daisy has been stuck at the vet office for a few days, she'll let me pick her up and she's purring in my arms. Then when she's back home, it's back to the business of running away from me.

When we have houseguests staying over, Daisy and Maude will disappear into the sock drawer, emerging only at night when the house is quiet. Most houseguests have never seen them.

http://www.goldentales.ca/DSC_3117-edit1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

trippincherri
April 28th, 2007, 12:01 PM
They are all adorable, and it's about time we got to see the rest of the family!! :D

Lukka'sma
April 28th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Yea it's Daisy!!! That is exactly what I pictured her to look like. Thanks for the photo of her. She's beautiful.

cpietra16
April 28th, 2007, 03:00 PM
They definately deserve as much show time as Abby and Keeper...they're too beautiful not to enjoy. Keep them coming. i gues that would be more work for you eh?

chico2
April 28th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Aww LOVE all your kitties,Polly of course is a very special little girl,but Maude is stunning as is Daisy and Skyler.
It was their lucky day when they got dumped in your field:thumbs up

JanM
April 28th, 2007, 06:44 PM
What gorgeous kitties - and I love the "stairs" shot!

angeldogs
April 28th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Oooh what kitties.we need more pics of them around here.

athenamor
May 1st, 2007, 10:22 AM
the last one on the first set is a wonderful shot, she stands out so and is so defined.

ofcoarse all the kitties are gorgeous ;), that one pic as a whole is my favorite.