Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I need advice

Hildie13
April 26th, 2007, 11:18 AM
I found three kittens in my basement and no mom to be found. I have had them for four days and have been feeding them with a eyedropper. I decided to keep one of them and give the other two away to an animal foster home.

This morning the one kitten that I decided to keep was apparently smothered by the other two and died. My son and I are heartbroken. The other two seem to be dependent on each other. Would it be a good idea to keep both of them, only one or give them both to the foster home.

My dilemna is that I have a two year Calico, another rescue story. Would the other two cats take control and leave my Dash out of picture. I don't know what to do.

I am open to all suggestions.

dizzimom
April 26th, 2007, 11:28 AM
I am sorry to here that one of you kittens died. I would keep the other two if your older cat does not have a problem with them. She may even take to mothering them. I am glad you rescued them.

Hildie13
April 26th, 2007, 12:14 PM
I am sorry to here that one of you kittens died. I would keep the other two if your older cat does not have a problem with them. She may even take to mothering them. I am glad you rescued them.

Thank You !!!:thumbs up