Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another dog dragged behind vehicle

Love4himies
April 25th, 2007, 06:56 PM
What is wrong with people. Can they really be that heartless?????

http://news.sympatico.msn.cbc.ca/Not+guilty+plea+for+man+charged+with+dragging+dog+ behind+truck/Local/YT/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=north-whse-dog&feedname=CBC_LOCALNEWS&show=True&number=5&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

the gang
April 25th, 2007, 08:25 PM
sick people poor dog fingers crossed he does not----- go back to his owner lets see maby he should be tied to a pick and dragged :mad:

Frenchy
April 25th, 2007, 08:37 PM
OMG :sad: :mad: The only outcome for the owner ; not owning a dog for 2 years IF found guilty ? :mad: I hope someone drags HIM behind a truck :mad:

dustybird
April 26th, 2007, 12:21 AM
How could they even consider giving the poor thing back to such a monster.

Where do these people come from and who raised such a creature.

:grouphug: to Trooper and may he find the forever home he so deserves.

There is a nice long logging road up near Gogama that has large rocks and gravel, I think it would be good place to take the owner for a ride....see how he likes it.

lizzieblue
April 26th, 2007, 11:45 AM
What a joke!
IF he is found guilty he won't be able to own a pet for 2 years??
AND he may just get the dog back?!!
The world has gone mad. :yell: What kind of repercussion is that?
And how may I ask is it enforced?
Just nuts.
Sometimes I'm just so proud to be human.

Tazette
April 26th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I hate hearing things like this. How can people be sooo ignorant, as far as I'm concerned, doing something to an animal is just one step away from doing things to humans. The only difference is, if he does something to a human, he will be hanaded a harsher sentence. As far as I'm concerned, an eye for an eye, see how he likes being dragged down the road behind a truck. *%&$&#*. This sort of thing irritates me to no end, I hope someone finds him on the street and beats the crap out of him. Sorry for sounding so angry, I just have no tolerence for idiots who abuse animals.