Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

HERE HE IS!! (sorry pic's are terrible, but it's hard to capture a moving fuzz butt)

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Here is, my neighbours puppy, Buster!!!
I'm his doggod mommy!!:lovestruck:

Sorry about the quality, I just haven't mastered taking pictures of fast moving fuzzies with sharp teeth!!:D

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 09:14 AM
and the last one

Hunter's_owner
April 25th, 2007, 09:32 AM
ohhhhhh Puppy fluffy fur:cloud9: :cloud9:

breeze
April 25th, 2007, 09:39 AM
AWWWWW what a fluff ball he's so cute :cloud9: :lovestruck:

how big will he get?? he has newfie p8uppy fur or lab puppy fur??

you realize that now that we know he is real now we want more pictures and more pictures and more pictures

Lukka'sma
April 25th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Oh how cute...and...puppy breath:cloud9:

gomez
April 25th, 2007, 09:43 AM
There's the puppy!

soooooo cute!!

Snowgrrl83
April 25th, 2007, 09:45 AM
:lovestruck: *sigh* Mommy, I want one! Can I have one too??? Guess not.

Skryker
April 25th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Adorable! Little fluffy :evil: . :D

mummummum
April 25th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Buster is adorable Happycats (or should we call you Dog-godmother Happycats?:D ).

Frenchy
April 25th, 2007, 11:11 AM
awwww , puppy :cloud9:

rainbow
April 25th, 2007, 11:22 AM
He's soooo adorable. :lovestruck: We're going to need lots more pics of him. :cloud9:

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 11:33 AM
OMG he is adorable!! I'll try and get some shots tonight.......I don't know how long it will take me (DH) to download them though:o

Breeze- he's got smallish paws so I don;t know if he is going to be newf size (he had a rough start, 2 kinds of worms and parasites:yuck: ) so I don;t know if that has affected his growth.
as for his fur, he has the newf fro, but a lab snout!! he's sooooo soft:love:

And yes he has that wonderful puppy breath and cheetoe paws! and razor sharp little teetheys :rolleyes: and already has attitude!! (when I say "no" he goes into this cute little crouch looks up and barks)

breeze
April 25th, 2007, 11:40 AM
:offtopic: I have been seeing DH in your threads can you tell me what it means :confused:

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 11:51 AM
:offtopic: I have been seeing DH in your threads can you tell me what it means :confused:

I'm sorry, I actually learned that here:o It's Dear Husband (although some days I would like to drop the "D" part:rolleyes: or change it to something else:evil: )

breeze
April 25th, 2007, 11:53 AM
sorry I'm not good with lewtter words still trying to figure some of it out :laughing: :laughing: (have to ask my sons sometimes but shhhh don't want anyone to know :laughing:

angeldogs
April 25th, 2007, 11:57 AM
What a fur fuss but.:lovestruck:
i can see how your on :cloud9: .

SableCollie
April 25th, 2007, 01:02 PM
:lovestruck: fuzzy:lovestruck:

More pics please! :D

cpietra16
April 25th, 2007, 01:08 PM
What a cutie..:cloud9: Some More pictures please

rainbow
April 25th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah, more pics please :D ....he is just toooo adorable. :cloud9:

Shamrock
April 25th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Oh, what an adorable pup!:cloud9: He is just SO sweet.:lovestruck:
Yes, we need more pics please!

chico2
April 25th, 2007, 03:41 PM
A young family up the street have a lab/newf doggie,he looked just like that,cute beyond words,as a puppy...now he is really BIG,but slender and beautiful.
The most obedient dog I have ever met:lovestruck: friendly and sweet.

Prin
April 25th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Aww!!! He's like my old fosters! It should be so much fun! :cloud9:

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Aww!!! He's like my old fosters! It should be so much fun! :cloud9:

OMG they look so much alike!!

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 07:47 PM
I'm just worried my neighbours will get sick of me coming over all the time to see him or take him:o But I just can't resist:lovestruck: .
I always say "i've come for my Buster fix!"

He is so amazing, I can already see the newf calmness in him, he geat SO excited when he see's me ( and I call him in that high pitched baby talk way:o ) he jumps and does the shakey chicken, but as soon as I sit down and pet and talk to him, he calms right down, and sits nice and quiet while he gets his loving!

Did I tell you guys....I just love him:love:

Prin
April 25th, 2007, 07:52 PM
I would have loved to have somebody come visit them and keep them busy for a few minutes (or hours.:D). I'm sure they don't mind. :D

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 07:58 PM
LOL, my other neighbours actually thought he was mine:o because they see me with him more then the neighbours:o . Now the running joke in the neighbourhood is, "you have him again??!! are you sure he's not yours??!!"

rainbow
April 25th, 2007, 10:09 PM
So, WHEN are you getting your own puppy? :D :fingerscr

happycats
April 26th, 2007, 06:17 AM
So, WHEN are you getting your own puppy? :D :fingerscr

I would so love to! but I already have 5 cat's, and my oldest (19) wouldn't appreciate it, acutally none of them really arppreciate a cold wet puppy nose on the butt!! and also the sharp teetheys trying to use them as a chew toy that really squeaks.

I hope to one day adopt a dog, but probably an older dog (as puppies seem to always get a home) I would rather save a life. Until then I will continue to enjoy everyone elses pups/dogs.:D