Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Formula change innova EVO RM

OntarioGreys
April 25th, 2007, 08:21 AM
I noticed on the website they are coming out with new packaging and a large bite formula will also be made, when looking at the ingredient list I noticed beef meal was not mentioned, so I fired off an email

this is their response

Maria,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you. We have been overwhelmed by the number of emails recently received regarding the recalls, even though our products have not been affected.

Yes we have changed the formula by the removal of Beef Meal. Since the inception of EVO Red Meat, we have had a constant challenge of finding sufficient supplies of beef meal that will meet our quality specifications. With the rapid growth of this product, we knew that the challenge would be even greater in the future. As such, the EVO packaging restage gave us the opportunity to remove beef meal from the formulation and replaced it with higher levels of fresh beef and lamb meal.

Note that the nutrient analysis profile and product performance (palatability & stool quality) as demonstrated at the Belfield Center are virtually identical.

Joyce Walthers

Natura Pet Products

1101 S Winchester Blvd Ste J-225

San Jose, CA 95128

Prin
April 25th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Thanks OG. I wonder if they changed it before the packaging switch...