Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat Haikus

Lucky Rescue
April 17th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Cat Haikus (http://www.outoftheearth.com/jokesc.htm)

woodbyter
April 17th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Could not resist copying and sending on to friends of mine who who live with cats that share their houses with humans.

chico2
April 17th, 2004, 09:49 PM
That's funny and sooooo true:D :D :D
Right now all three of mine are trying to squeeze onto my lap to annoy me enough to go to bed,so they can take their positions,oh well,they are my love-bugs:D :D

woodbyter
April 17th, 2004, 09:58 PM
We were antique shop hopping ( actually rolling since I am in a wheel chair some of the time while recovering) and the Mrs. bought a sign that says "The cats and their housekeeping crew live in this house".
Quite true and since more of the gender is on the female side I don't have much of a chance.-3 female Siamese cats-3 female dogs and my wife against me and that is in the house. I'm a big fellow and not dumb enough to argue with all those females.

Lucky Rescue
April 17th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I'm a big fellow and not dumb enough to argue with all those females

Now YOU are a smart guy!:D

I have a sign in my bathroom that says:

"This house is maintained entirely for the comfort and convenience of our cats."

chico2
April 18th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Oh yes,Lucky that's good..they do tend to take over the household..especially since we are now "empty-nesters",they have totally taken over the spot as kids in the family,every bit as demanding as children:p

woodbyter
April 18th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Yes they are like our kids but be careful about giving them the car keys-they will drive to Pet Smart and rack of a heck of a bill in snacks..LOL

me&sebastian
April 19th, 2004, 01:55 PM
These are Great!! I have to pass these along to my friends. Have you seen the Cat Diaries one?? :D
That one has to be my favorite.