Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New addition!!!

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 10:20 AM
I have to start by saying, no he's not mine! My next door neighbours just got a lab/newf mix from a local rescue.
He was only 6 weeks old (he's 8 weeks now) at the time.
and I just ADORE him!! :lovestruck:
I was going to wait to tell you all about him until I downloaded some pic's, but I just can't wait!!

He is soooo cute! and my son and I dog-nap him almost every night!!
We also had him in our yard with us most of the week-end!

He is so sweet and is already learning many comands, like "LEAVE THEM" cat's alone!! :rolleyes: It didn' t take long at all to teach him that, but sometimes he just can't resist biting a tail as it passes by his nose!! :rolleyes: then he looks at me all sweet and innocent, like "what? I didn't do anything ":angel:

Can't wait to post pic's !

breeze
April 24th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Can't wait to see the pictures, and congrat on an almost yours lab/newf pup (neighbours)
:lovestruck:

Snowgrrl83
April 24th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Sweet..talk about benefits!..sort of like having grand-children. You can borrow him for a couple of hours without having to deal with a puppy that chewed-up your furniture and that massive bag of food you have to buy. You can just "rent" him for a couple of hours and return him to his "mom and dad" when he gets too naughty.

Can't wait to see the pics.:highfive:

Hunter's_owner
April 24th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Oh I am sooo jealous, the perfect kind of puppy, one to visit but not have to train:laughing:

I can't wait to see the pics:)

Frenchy
April 24th, 2007, 11:29 AM
No pics ? No pics ? :yell:

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Sweet..talk about benefits!..sort of like having grand-children. You can borrow him for a couple of hours without having to deal with a puppy that chewed-up your furniture and that massive bag of food you have to buy. You can just "rent" him for a couple of hours and return him to his "mom and dad" when he gets too naughty.

Can't wait to see the pics.:highfive:

It's the perfect set up!!! I love it, all the benefits and no responsibility......except..... .now no one can move for at least 12 years:D

Oh you guys will just love his cute pics!!

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Frenchy and Hunters owner....as soon as I can get the DH to download them:mad: .....I guess I'm just going to have to learn to download myself!!
once I start though.....look out!!!! puppy overload!!

Prin
April 24th, 2007, 11:43 AM
You almost gave me a heart attack there... I was all, "WHAT? She got a dog and not the newfs?! What?!" :D

That should be fun! Pics!!! :pray:

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 11:55 AM
You almost gave me a heart attack there... I was all, "WHAT? She got a dog and not the newfs?! What?!" :D

That should be fun! Pics!!! :pray:

LOL you mean the tewf's!!! I don't think I could handle that much drool. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/obscene/eck21.gif

Oh Prin You'll just love his little newfie fro!!!

Prin
April 24th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I love the newffro.:D

The drool isn't that bad though. Really! :)

breeze
April 24th, 2007, 11:57 AM
happycats Stop teasing us and get the pics up already :frustrated: :D

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 12:03 PM
happycats Stop teasing us and get the pics up already :frustrated: :D

LOL I'm sorry I'm at work (working really hard as you can see:angel: ) I'll have to try my downloading skills when I get home tonight!

breeze
April 24th, 2007, 12:05 PM
we will wait until tonight :thumbs up

but you better show us those pics
don't work to hard :laughing:

cpietra16
April 24th, 2007, 12:19 PM
I have to start by saying, no he's not mine! My next door neighbours just got a lab/newf mix from a local rescue.
He was only 6 weeks old (he's 8 weeks now) at the time.
and I just ADORE him!! :lovestruck:
I was going to wait to tell you all about him until I downloaded some pic's, but I just can't wait!!

He is soooo cute! and my son and I dog-nap him almost every night!!
We also had him in our yard with us most of the week-end!

He is so sweet and is already learning many comands, like "LEAVE THEM" cat's alone!! :rolleyes: It didn' t take long at all to teach him that, but sometimes he just can't resist biting a tail as it passes by his nose!! :rolleyes: then he looks at me all sweet and innocent, like "what? I didn't do anything ":angel:

Can't wait to post pic's !

WTH is that....you can't give us that intro without pics.....Happycats, you should know us by now....:yell: :D

rainbow
April 24th, 2007, 05:59 PM
C'mon already.....it's after 7:00pm back there.....where's the pics? :D

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Sorry I just got in from playing outside with the fuzz butt!!
I can't get this %#%$%# download thing to work!!!! DH is at work so can't do it.
It keeps saying it can't find the camera !!?? I have it plugged in!!!:yell:
I did ask the neighbour to send me a pic but she just went out!!

I will keep trying

rainbow
April 24th, 2007, 06:38 PM
:laughing: ....you sound about as computer saavy as I am. :D

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 06:48 PM
:laughing: ....you sound about as computer saavy as I am. :D

LOL....yeah, I am.

I did try, I plugged the camera into the computer, went into the camera's dowload thingy on the desk top, and hit the dowload button, and it keeps giving the error message "can't find the camera"

It's weird, becase there are three different places that I can plug the camera into the laptop in!!! 2 on the right side and one on the back, WTF is that all about?:confused: :yuck:

rainbow
April 24th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Well, all I can say is %#@%&@# dumb computer !!! :laughing: :D

Frenchy
April 24th, 2007, 07:46 PM
:yell: still no pics http://bestsmileys.com/crying/1.gif

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 07:59 PM
neighbour still hasn't emailed me a pic. and this stupid download thnigy still isn;t working!!! I hope the DH finds time to download for me tomorrow.
Although I don;t think my pics will be that great, as it's very hard to photograph a fast moving fuzz butt:D and when I do get him to stop and look, he tries to eat the camera:eek:

Frenchy
April 24th, 2007, 08:01 PM
He's worth the wait ! :)

angeldogs
April 24th, 2007, 08:21 PM
What a great setup.can't wait for the pics......still waiting:D

rainbow
April 24th, 2007, 11:25 PM
OK.....now we wait until tomorrow. Tell the DH you've got a line-up of people waiting. :D

angeldogs
April 24th, 2007, 11:30 PM
OK.....now we wait until tomorrow. Tell the DH you've got a line-up of people waiting. :D

:laughing: :laughing:

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 06:18 AM
It's Tomorrow, but I'm at work:sad: I can't get my hotmail here:mad:
Hopefully when I get home, I will either have the emial or the download.:fingerscr

I will have to start a new thread just for his pics:lovestruck:,
I forgot to tell you his name:o It's Buster!

My Neighbors actually asked my DH and I if we would be his doggod parents!:laughing:

gomez
April 25th, 2007, 06:38 AM
where's the puppy????

chico2
April 25th, 2007, 06:39 AM
Happycats,be careful,this is how our relationship with Bailey,the neighbors Cocker started:lovestruck: about 7 yrs ago.:)
The only problem is,you love the dog,but she/he is not yours and if something is not done right(in your view)for him/her,it's really difficult to deal with.:frustrated:
Hopefully the owners of Buster are great dogloving people!
Can't wait for pics!!!

breeze
April 25th, 2007, 08:52 AM
:frustrated: WHAT no pictures yet...... Happycats is this your imaginary puppy??? :D are you sure there is a puppy next door
where are the picts of Buster :frustrated:
we want pictures !! we want pictures !!

no pressure from us :laughing:

Hunter's_owner
April 25th, 2007, 08:55 AM
LOL....yeah, I am.

I did try, I plugged the camera into the computer, went into the camera's dowload thingy on the desk top, and hit the dowload button, and it keeps giving the error message "can't find the camera"

It's weird, becase there are three different places that I can plug the camera into the laptop in!!! 2 on the right side and one on the back, WTF is that all about?:confused: :yuck:

This may be a common-sense type question, but I figured it was worth a try, since I have seen others with this problem:o

After you plugged the camera into the computer, did you turn the camera on?

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 09:17 AM
My DH sent the pics!!!!! check out my "HERE HE IS" thread!!!

Hunter's owner, yes I did turn it on, but that's okay thank you so much for your help.

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 09:18 AM
:frustrated: WHAT no pictures yet...... Happycats is this your imaginary puppy??? :D are you sure there is a puppy next door
where are the picts of Buster :frustrated:
we want pictures !! we want pictures !!

no pressure from us :laughing:

LMAO!!!! That's exactly what I thought you guys were going to think!!!

Hunter's_owner
April 25th, 2007, 09:31 AM
My DH sent the pics!!!!! check out my "HERE HE IS" thread!!!

Hunter's owner, yes I did turn it on, but that's okay thank you so much for your help.

Ok, I didn't want to offend by asking an obvious question, but like I said sometimes people do forget:o

breeze
April 25th, 2007, 09:42 AM
I am glad you took it the right way, guess I'm just a little cocky this morning :laughing: Finally pictures !!

rainbow
April 25th, 2007, 12:24 PM
I loved the pics but we want MORE !!! :D

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Okay I'll post Coco pic's (she's the dog I dog sit)