Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello to everyone!

Adogsday
April 24th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Hello all, yes I am new and I am saying hello to the masses. "Hello!"... I stumbled upon this site, and have checked it out every day since. For the most part I have had good vibes from this site; however I have encountered a bad vibe once or twice. It is great to see so many views and opinions, and get great information and advice! I have had dogs all my life, and grew up with various other animals as well ranging from hamsters to horses. When I was a kid I referred to my house as the jungle! I live in western Canada, and my dogs love to go camping and swimming as much as possible. Even when I am tired, one eager face and I will drag my butt to the park for some fun. All animals are a true joy and should be treaded as such. So hello again, and Iím sure you will eventually run into some of my posts now that Iím here. Cheers to all!:dog:

Hunter's_owner
April 24th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the forum:)
I would love to see some pics:D

I agree, nothing better than an eager doggie face to get you up and active:cloud9:

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 11:02 AM
WELCOME!!:)
With so many members and just as many opinions, there is bound to be a bit of tension every now and then, :D It's all good and forgotten the next day, and we move on and :grouphug: !

And yes, I agree with Hunters owner, pic's please!

Adogsday
April 24th, 2007, 11:09 AM
HaHa I will for sure add pic's! However I am out of town and not on my computer, so I don't have access to all my goods lol. Once I do I will load pics galore!! Thanks!:D

rainbow
April 24th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your pics. :)

Adogsday
April 24th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Ok hopefully this worked...

Adogsday
April 24th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Ok they still soooo small, don't know why.... Winston is lab mix, Bear is sheperd mix, not shown still Princess (winstons long time girlfriend lol)

Adogsday
April 24th, 2007, 11:33 PM
And some more small ones...

angeldogs
April 25th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Welcome to the forum.small pics is better then no pics:D
they are nice looking dogs.i can still make out the pics.
But will need more thou.:D :thumbs up

happycats
April 25th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Awwww they are sooooo cute:lovestruck:
And I agree with Angeldogs, small pics are better then none!