Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

PRIN, anyone - Finding bath products! Help please!

puppy4ever
April 23rd, 2007, 11:56 PM
I never got around to finding the products that Prin recommended for doggy odor...now I really need it. PU! It's just general doggy odor but since I'm pregnant those odors are making me sick!

The suggested products were Pearls au lait & Buddy Wash leave on conditioner. I can't find either of them! :confused: Prin??? Anyone? Where do you get the stuff from?

Prin
April 24th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Where are you? I got the pearls au lait at Mondou and the Buddy Rinse at Club k-9 (but other stores have it too). The rinse doesn't really smell though.. You can also get the "Buddy Splash" leave in conditioner. That smells pretty good.:D

puppy4ever
April 24th, 2007, 12:03 AM
THANKS! I knew you'd be around at this time!!! :) I'm in Calgary...I haven't heard of that place. I'll have to look around for it.

I need that stuff! It sounds soooo good right now.

puppy4ever
April 24th, 2007, 12:11 AM
Neither of those places are in Calgary (looked online). :sad: Nothing is ever in Calgary.

I don't think the big chain stores have those products...maybe I'll call around in the morning and see. Thanks again. Good to see you!

Prin
April 24th, 2007, 12:12 AM
lol I don't think they have Mondous in Calgary... It's a Quebec thing. :D But for sure food stores around would have something comparable. :o

Prin
April 24th, 2007, 12:14 AM
For the shampoo, you could always call the company and ask where you can get it: http://www.tomlyn.com/products/products.html