Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

livismom
April 21st, 2007, 06:41 PM
Hi. I am a newbie here and look forward to learning a thing or two. My name is Susan and am owned by a 14 mo old mix named Millie. We believe her to be part pit for sure and maybe lab,shepard, greyhound, boxer, and I know there have been more suggestions but I cant remember them all. LOL Whatever she is.. she is sweet, crazy, ADHD, and BIG.. Oh yeah Ive heard great dane too. If I had a digital camera right now I would send a pic. I also have a 7 year old daughter named Olivia. I have really been surfing the net lately due to the dog food recalls and looking for a place to learn more. I look forward to getting to know you all and learn more about my furry friend.

Susan

Winston
April 21st, 2007, 06:44 PM
Welcome Susan!! We would love to see pics!! There is alot of great information in the Food section....I came to this website for the same reason...it is a great site!

Cindy

rainbow
April 21st, 2007, 11:19 PM
Welcome to the forum....I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Ford Girl
April 23rd, 2007, 12:45 PM
Welcome! The folks on this site are always very helpful. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
April 23rd, 2007, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing your pit/lab/shepherd/greyhound/boxer/dane:D if you can figure out how to post a picture. :thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
April 24th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Welcome to pets.ca:)

happycats
April 24th, 2007, 10:05 AM
WELCOME!!!:)
Pleased to meet you.

Adogsday
April 24th, 2007, 11:04 AM
There are some great links in some threads for food alternatives here, and lots of info on just about everything else, if not, start a new topic yourself! look forward to the pics...:crazy: