Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

no more snow woohoo !

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 04:54 PM
New toys :dog: Molly2 with HER new ball, a true retriever, drops the ball at my feet and barks at me :crazy:

And Nelly discovering the new Cuz

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM
Nelly with new friend Cuz

chico2
April 21st, 2007, 05:04 PM
Frenchy,Molly2 looks great as does our Nelly...nice to see them,thank's:thumbs up
I suppose Nelly never really had any toys before,my Bailey never learned the joy of chew-toys,it's kind of sad:sad:

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 05:07 PM
Sam doing his favorite thing , Sam eating grass.....Sam eating twigs.....:D

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 05:08 PM
Bailey just watching everybody (hope my grass turns green soon :sad: )

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 05:11 PM
I suppose Nelly never really had any toys before,my Bailey never learned the joy of chew-toys,it's kind of sad:sad:

Nope she didn't , and it takes strong toys for her :laughing: Kong,rubber tire (for dogs that is :D ) Cuz, I tried other toys but they didn't last :eek:

chico2
April 21st, 2007, 05:30 PM
Bailey and Sam are beautiful as only Goldens can be:lovestruck:
I bought toys for my Bailey trying to get her interested,but there is no way,she only wants to eat:frustrated:

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 05:34 PM
I bought toys for my Bailey trying to get her interested,but there is no way,she only wants to eat:frustrated:

It took some time for Bailey (mine) to play with a toy. He only plays with the rope toy, wich I don't buy anymore because Nelly destroy those in minutes :shrug: And tennis balls but he destroys them :shrug:

SableCollie
April 21st, 2007, 05:44 PM
They all look happy with their toys (and grass and twigs :D ).

We had a cuz toy at the shelter, one of the pitbulls chewed the feet off, so became just a regular ball.

Oh, and after a few more years with multiple dogs, you will probably be wondering if grass is going to grow at all, never mind turn green! My yard is called "the dirt pit", the landscaper finally told us to just give up. :)

Winston
April 21st, 2007, 07:50 PM
Oh Frenchy! They are all so gorgeous! They all seem to just fit into place! Nelly looks fantastic! I have not seen a picture of her in a long time! She is starting to not look so thin!! Molly looks so sweet!! Good Luck!

Cindy

JanM
April 21st, 2007, 09:30 PM
Nelly sure does look good! She looks so much "fuller"! The Goldens, of course are beautiful :)

TeriM
April 21st, 2007, 11:15 PM
Nelly is looking sooooo much better :lovestruck: and Sam is looking much skinnier :thumbs up . Molly2 looks like a real sweetheart, I love those old golden faces :cloud9: . Last but not least, Bailey is looking very handsome :lovestruck: .

angeldogs
April 21st, 2007, 11:21 PM
Great picss they are all looking good.:lovestruck:
Nelly looks like she's come a long way on the better side of things:cloud9:

rainbow
April 22nd, 2007, 12:00 AM
Great pics of the furkids. :lovestruck: Nelly is looking much better. :thumbs up

trippincherri
April 22nd, 2007, 01:14 AM
Looks like they got spoilt with their new toys, but thats a must...all dogs need to be somewhat spoilt.

And don't give up on your grass, ours looked horrible last spring and I was so mad because my yard is my pride and joy....and it was all yellow from dog pee burns, and patches of dirt starting to appear.
But we attacked it with grass seed and fertilizer and managed to train Shelby to only go in one corner of the yard (if only Shamus could grasp this concept)
and by mid summer it was so green and nice :cloud9:
Oh I can't wait to do more yard work!!

So uh when you gonna be fillin that pool up? Bet the dogs would love that lol.

Rottielover
April 22nd, 2007, 01:37 AM
Poor ball, poor molly, now she will just have to steal nelly's cuz....If she can get it, hahaha.
Time to get out those tennis balls, you have a ball driven dog. Or is it, play..play...play

glasslass
April 22nd, 2007, 02:26 AM
Nellie's coat really blends with that wall. Good camouflage! Do racquet balls last longer than tennis balls? My pop's Border Collie (together at the Bridge now) used to love playing with them and they're the same size.

Frenchy
April 22nd, 2007, 09:34 AM
So uh when you gonna be fillin that pool up? Bet the dogs would love that lol.

They have their own doggy (kiddie) pool and they never use it :frustrated: but from time to time I get a foster that likes it :D

Frenchy
April 22nd, 2007, 09:36 AM
Poor ball, poor molly, now she will just have to steal nelly's cuz....If she can get it, hahaha.

That's right, Nelly killed the ball :rip: and when Nelly is busy playing with Bailey or Sam, Molly steels the Cuz , but she likes the Kong too. Tennis balls don't last 5 minutes here so I just don't buy them anymore.

Hunter's_owner
April 22nd, 2007, 08:49 PM
Great pics Frenchy. The doggies are all looking great:)