Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A peak of Molly2

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 01:35 PM
Yes, just got a foster with the same name as my last foster golden Molly. I will wait a bit to put her in the adoption thread, I have to gt to know her first because I don't have any info on her. All I know is that she is 9 yr old,use to live with a cat and was left at the pound because her owner didn't want to pay the $15 dog license :mad: So this is Molly2.

Skryker
April 21st, 2007, 01:37 PM
She's lovely, Frenchy! I can't believe that someone would give up a pet because they didn't want to pay $15!!!:mad: More likely that they're afraid she's going to start costing big bucks in vet bills. :frustrated: People!

rainbow
April 21st, 2007, 01:40 PM
She's adorable Frenchy :cloud9: ....she has such a sweet face. :lovestruck: What a lame excuse from the owner :mad: .....it's more like "she's getting on in years and I don't want any health issues." :mad:

Prin
April 21st, 2007, 01:41 PM
:cloud9: Good luck with her! :)

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 01:45 PM
I can't believe that someone would give up a pet because they didn't want to pay $15!!!:mad:

Yes and on the other hand, you meet some people = :angel: this man paid $30.00 to take her out of the shelter she was in (I saw pictures,it's :yuck: ) and gave her to me.

SableCollie
April 21st, 2007, 02:40 PM
How could someone think a sweet dog like that isn't worth $15????

I'm glad someone was nice enough to rescue her! She looks like a nice older dog.

Stacer
April 21st, 2007, 02:41 PM
Poor Molly. What a sweet face. Some people are just nuts, how could you own a dog for 9 years, then on a whim get rid of her? It boggles the mind. I hope she finds a really good home.

LibbyP
April 21st, 2007, 03:15 PM
I guess you can look at it acouple ways.... how cruel the owners gave her away how could they do that? And.... I don't want/can't have a dog anymore and want to give her a better chance at a life she deserves.... either way she is in better hands now :cloud9: Frenchy it always amazes me how animals come into your home like they have always been there and your crew take them in under their wings :lovestruck: Goldens always seem to be happy and have a smile on their faces, thank you for fostering

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 04:31 PM
your crew take them in under their wings :lovestruck:

I think you're right, my dogs don't care who I bring home, they make them feel homy from the start. They're great dogs ! :cloud9:

chico2
April 21st, 2007, 04:34 PM
Looking at the other pics,I did not know Molly2 was a new foster,you must have a housefull by now,but a house full of love:lovestruck: can't go wrong there:cloud9:

otter
April 21st, 2007, 04:56 PM
How could anyone give up such a sweetheart, at any cost?

Frenchy, please let me know as soon as you have details....i'm still looking for an olden golden to share my home.

cpietra16
April 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM
I'm glad she not with her owners, because anyone who doesn't want to pay 15.00 definately does not deserve to have her in the first place!

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 05:02 PM
Frenchy, please let me know as soon as you have details....i'm still looking for an olden golden to share my home.

I'll pm you ;)

LibbyP
April 21st, 2007, 05:25 PM
I'm glad she not with her owners, because anyone who doesn't want to pay 15.00 definately does not deserve to have her in the first place!

EXACTLY:thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
April 22nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
Frenchy she is beautiful:cloud9:

Rottielover
April 22nd, 2007, 08:02 PM
she really is a beut, and a loving and playful one at that.....That...TY frenchy for doing what you are doing.
And my offer will always stand if you need transport, at all :)

Frenchy
April 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
And my offer will always stand if you need transport, at all :)

I think someone will like that ! This someone is very interested in her , in Ontario....but no pressure.

It was very hard today to not let her play too hard outside . When I told her no, she would drop her ball and bark at me :laughing:

Oh and I'm pretty sure she's not spayed so I will be taking an apointment for her spay.

Rottielover
April 22nd, 2007, 08:08 PM
no pressure at all, I offered for a reason. My daughter loves dogs, and car rides, and I like to drive. If you need, you now have my number.
Oh ya, did little missy get her well desereved bath today, I bet she loved it.

angeldogs
April 22nd, 2007, 10:37 PM
She is beautifull and that sweet face.just want to give her a hug and a kiss on the snout.

TeriM
April 22nd, 2007, 11:26 PM
Awww, she is such a beauty :lovestruck: .