Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

angrion park tomorrow

Rottielover
April 20th, 2007, 07:09 PM
OK tomorrow, we are thinking about making a tour there, who would like to join????

Frenchy
April 20th, 2007, 08:04 PM
:sad: I don't have enough hands (to bring them all) and I have to pick up a foster :sad:

luckypenny
April 20th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Dogs are allowed at Angrignon Park? The one in Lasalle? I haven't been there since I was a teenager.

Rottielover
April 20th, 2007, 08:35 PM
They are allowed on leash, but sometimes you have the idiots who let their dogs off leash. It is so nice to walk there. Wanna join???
Congrats on the foster frenchy, sorry I will miss you there

Prin
April 20th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Sorry, I can't come either. I don't have a car big enough, and one of the newfs is still iffy with other dogs... :rolleyes: :sorry:

Rottielover
April 20th, 2007, 08:39 PM
awwwwwwww man, I miss meeting the newfs :(. But yes I understand, hard to control 400 lbs with a dog coming up to them.....

Is anyone interested, I sure would love to meet you all

Frenchy
April 20th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Dogs are allowed at Angrignon Park? The one in Lasalle? I haven't been there since I was a teenager.

If you go, DON'T FEED THE SQUIRLS ! I got attacked when I was younger , needed a rabie's shot :laughing: It's a beautiful park tough.

luckypenny
April 20th, 2007, 08:41 PM
I don't think there's anything else I would rather do but we're expecting house guests this weekend. Yep, I think I'd rather spend the day at a park. Do you go there often? I'm always looking for places to take my dogs and I haven't found much on the South Shore. The dog parks here are horrid. The dogs that are off leash, do they bother those that are on leash? My Penny can be a little aggressive when she sees dogs and I have her on-leash. But if I'm walking along with someone who has a well-behaved, socialized dog, it only takes her a few minutes to relax and really enjoy herself. Are there alot of dogs being walked there?

Rottielover
April 21st, 2007, 07:22 AM
I love to go there, I can walk harley without much worry, we try to ge every weekend at least once a day.
Harley does not go to dog parks, after the 2 horrid experiences, I will not put my dog in danger. So we go for a nice long walk there.
Very nice, and so many dogs being walked, it is a great place.

Prin
April 21st, 2007, 01:01 PM
How was it? Did you go already? Where are the pics? :D

Rottielover
April 21st, 2007, 06:17 PM
You know what, I am kidless, and I went, and the sad thing is, because I did not have kayla there to remind me, I forgot it :(.
On a positive note, we met the cutest rottweiler girlie, she is a spca rescue.
\\So now what to do, Harley is pooped, no kid, and no man.....Does anyone want me to help them walk there doggies, I am bored already...HINT HINT PRIN, lol Joking, but if anyone else has no plans ????

Prin
April 21st, 2007, 06:19 PM
lol These dogs are all pooped out too.:D And I'm going to bed early. http://bestsmileys.com/sleeping/15.gif :D

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 06:29 PM
HINT HINT PRIN,

Hey ! What about me ? My dogs aren't cute enough for ya ? :sad: lol,we just came back from playing outside, they're pretty dead too.

Rottielover
April 21st, 2007, 06:32 PM
I would love to meet any of you, but you are all tired :(, what about me, hahahaha....Ok so who is up for it....Hey frenchy, need some help with the new foster, molly ????

Frenchy
April 21st, 2007, 06:36 PM
Hey frenchy, need some help with the new foster, molly ????

It seem I spoke too soon ! I just got up to close the windows and there she is , with her ball again ! :laughing: my mistake, the ball AND the Cuz. :dog: I do have to give her a bath tomorrow but someone is suppose to come over to help with it, you're welcome too , Harley gets along with both females and males ?

Rottielover
April 21st, 2007, 06:38 PM
If the males are laid back, and o there own thing. females, oh yes, only wants to play. He is just not as confident with males,,,