Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spring is here,kitty-fun...

chico2
April 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
It's a beautiful day,finally!!!
The kitties were outside with us from 9am-1pm having a ball...got lots of cleanup done in the gardens.
Here are a few pics.....
What smells so yummy in that bag???

chico2
April 19th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Chico pulling the bag down...and everyone got to check it out,maybe mice in there,maybe...

chico2
April 19th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Everybody in!!!
Vinnie,I won,I won!!

chico2
April 19th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Sleepy kitties...good pic of Chico,the prince and my booba Rocky,they are dead to the world right now:laughing:

Prin
April 19th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Very cute, as usual, Chico. :) I love how they team up.:D

chico2
April 19th, 2007, 03:51 PM
and of course Vinnie,the angel(sure!!):laughing:

chico2
April 19th, 2007, 04:14 PM
They all usually get along inside and out,unless Vinnie feels he wants to wrestle Chico like he does with Rocky....Chico will have none of it:laughing:

Prin
April 19th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Of course. Chico wouldn't be Prince Chico if he played silly games.:D

Frenchy
April 19th, 2007, 06:58 PM
You think if I start using a scratching post and put myself on petfinder, Chico2 will adopt me ? :fingerscr

rainbow
April 19th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Great pics of your gorgeous kitties. :lovestruck:

TeriM
April 20th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Great pictures of your little "helpers" :cloud9: . You have such a great fur-family :lovestruck: .

chico2
April 20th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Frenchy:laughing: :laughing:
Today is going to be more of the same,even warmer +24C WOW!!
I'll try not to take any more pics:p

cpietra16
April 20th, 2007, 07:14 AM
That's the Vinnie I know and Love...the others go in the bag he goes on top...cleam is beautiful:lovestruck:

chico2
April 20th, 2007, 12:01 PM
CPietra.tried to figure out what cleam meant:laughing: then I got it!!
Vinnie is probably the dirties of them all though,loves to roll in stuff,but cleans himself sparkly white again:cat:

glasslass
April 20th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Kitties in paperbags - makes for great pics! But 3 kitties and 1 bag! Greater pics!

LibbyP
April 21st, 2007, 03:47 PM
Chico no complaint about the weather here either... it's sooo nice ~ summer can stay like this, not to hot not to cold ...just right :cloud9: Your boys look wonderful as usual, and that Vinnie cracks me right up, what a ham :)

chico2
April 21st, 2007, 04:10 PM
We actually reached +26C today,boy did I want to open the pool...:)
Cats are enjoying every minute of it and Vinnie certainly is a ham,he thinks,one look from his beautiful eyes will get him anything,it usually works:laughing:

Mischiefmaka
April 21st, 2007, 10:04 PM
Lovely pics Chico:thumbs up
How does Vinny go with the sun where u live?
A friend of mine has an ancient white cat who doesnt have a nose or ears :eek: due to cancer, its a very hard thing to look at i must say...The cat stays indoors all the time but it just has these two big holes in its face where its nose used to be and looks like it has cropped ears, would scare a kid thats for sure....
My friend is an animal lover and loves her cat but she said if she ever had to do it again she would have the cat pts as it took a long time for it to adjust and heal after the surgery....:sad:
Thats the Aussie sun for you though, very harsh.

angeldogs
April 21st, 2007, 10:18 PM
I just love your kitty pics.

chico2
April 22nd, 2007, 06:44 AM
Thank's everyone!
Mischiefmaka,Our summers I am sure can get almost as hot as Austraila,except ours are usually very humid.
I have sunprotection for Vinnies ears and nose(not very popular!),but usually the cats seem smart enough to stay out of the hot sun,I have a lot of tree-shade in my backyard.
Sorry about your friends cat,it sounds terrible:sad:

Lissa
April 22nd, 2007, 07:06 AM
Great pictures - I really love the close-up shots! How do you keep them in your backyard????
Minnow will jump 7 feet high from a stand still and has squeezed through 2" holes! She can also unzip soft-sided crates:o. So if she's not walking on-leash with Dodger her only chance to be outside is in a large metal dog crate:p No wonder she's known as the "devil cat"

chico2
April 22nd, 2007, 07:25 AM
Lissa,we started training them from kittenhood and we are always out there with them,summers most of the day.
I would never trust them 100%,we always keep an eye on them,but usually after romping around for an hour or two,they settle down in some shady spot.
Chico is the only one who has climbed the fence a couple of times,but most of the time they just like to roll in spilled birdseeds:yell: ,eat grass,wrestle,watch the birds at the feeders and birdhouses..
We always have to make sure,before we take them out,there are no strange cats around,that's one thing that might make them jump:cat:
It helps that we are both retired,emptynesters and have lots of time to spoil these little guys:thumbs up

Mischiefmaka
April 22nd, 2007, 07:16 PM
lol Chico i dont think America sees 49 C,degree heat does it? and thats just where i live:yell: , it gets much hotter in the centre of Aus.
Australia is a very hot dry place to live in summer...

CyberKitten
April 22nd, 2007, 08:23 PM
It has been sunny here too - amazingly or should I say FINALLY!!! Yesterday, we could walk around with no jackets on outside - wonderful.

Chico, your cats look like they are having a superb time as usual. They rae all so adorable!