Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OrIjen Bison Formula ?????

OntarioGreys
April 18th, 2007, 05:49 PM
I heard a rumor today that Origen is coming out with a Bison formula

Please someone tell me it is true???
:fingerscr

I ran into problems a few years back with the mad cow thing trying to get food and with only one company making a red meat grain formula, it is a worry right now, having a Canadian making would be WOW

rainbow
April 18th, 2007, 06:20 PM
I just emailed Peter and will let you know. :)

SuperWanda
April 18th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Really???? I'm already looking forward to the fish one! It would be great to get some other ones out besides the chicken! :fingerscr

OntarioGreys
April 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Hear anything ???? I know this post will get buried fast, with the added recalls I know they are far more important right now

worrier
April 20th, 2007, 04:03 PM
:fingerscr

rainbow
April 20th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Still haven't heard from Peter and I must add that I'm surprised. I will re-send my email if I haven't heard by early next week.

SuperWanda
April 21st, 2007, 08:29 AM
On the Orijen website under news and events it said that the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council show is on in Calgary which started on April 15.

I had a comment recently and got a reply from a rep instead of Peter and it took a little longer to receive so I was wondering if he was busy with PIJAC show.

rainbow
April 21st, 2007, 01:12 PM
So that's why. Come to think of it, I do remember reading that on the website but I guess it obviously slipped my mind. :rolleyes: :o