not drinking "enough" water.

Got this in an email today...eew

Wine vs. Water

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water
each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words,
we are consuming 1 kilo of Poo. However, we do not run that risk when
drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquor) because alcohol
has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering &/or fermenting.

WATER = Poo
WINE = HEALTH

Therefore: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink
water and be full of crap.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.

I am doing it as a public service.

jiorji
April 16th, 2007, 11:52 PM
but you can drink 1L a day of pure bottled spring water:rolleyes:

and too much wine ruins your liver:D

there are pros and cons to everything;)

dustybird
April 17th, 2007, 12:12 AM
True...but it gives me something else to add to my list of pathetic excuses as to why I don't really like to drink water. I will admit though that there is nothing better on a super hot day than a cold glass of water.

jiorji
April 17th, 2007, 12:15 AM
i don't get the water thing either...it's supposed to clean your body but it's too much!:shrug:

Maya
April 17th, 2007, 01:01 AM
:laughing: :laughing: I like it. I rarely drink but I found a yummy red wine a while back that is still cheap, well I guess I wouldn't know any better since I haven't tasted expensive wine but its organic and it has chickens on the lable, its called La Veilllsomething.:p I have to check the bottle.

If you like a slightly mineral taste to your h20 there is a liquid mineral supplement you can get from the health food store, athletes people that sweat a lot or just want to supplement use it. I think it makes filtered tap water taste a lot better, kind of softer imo.

dustybird
April 17th, 2007, 01:14 AM
I don't often drink alcohol but I like a good rum/rye and coke, sangria, daquri or a "good" long island ice tea(if it's made with powdered bar lime it takes like toilet bowl cleaner smells). I used those nestea singles last summer in my water bottles or crystal light but once it gets to room temp it doesn't taste good anymore. I like powerade but it's too pricy. I think for the most part I live on red rose tea and milk with dinner...how am I still alive.

trippincherri
April 17th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I love water, I recently developed a weak spot for theose crystal lite pouches you dump in your water bottle mmmmm....but even without I can still drink water all day.
Because of all the meds I have to take I rarely ever drink, and if I do it's definitley not wine :yuck: I have tried so many different kinds hoping I could find one I like but so far nothing.
I hate when you go to like a "classy" function and all they serve is wine....and there I am " umm do you have rye and coke?" :D
And so I usually end up with water, waters a safe choice.

Even if it has poo bacteria in it, I haven't got sick yet and I don't taste it or see it so whatever! :laughing: