Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

North East Peoples!

kathryn
April 16th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Who else got hit by that storm? and how bad?

It kept me awake untill nearly 4 AM. Windows were shaking and my cat (Maxwell) was so scared and wouldn't sotp freaking out. Once we fell asleep we ended up sleeping in untill 1 in the afternoon! I woke up at 9 am for a couple of minutes but fell back asleep.

Apparently it snowed here too! I was told over 3 inches.
Now my backyard is just a lake. Thankfully all my ferals are okay and are not botherd by it much. I've been drying off the ones who I can pet with paper towns and have been feeding them so they're all good.:highfive:

So tell me, how bad was it for everyone else? Hope no one got hurt:fingerscr

technodoll
April 16th, 2007, 09:52 PM
waving a hand over here!! super crappy heavy snow, slush, snowplows working, thousands of people without power, uugghh. the wind gales are so strong they knocked me flat over twice tongiht when i went walking the dogs :sick: i was soaked, cold and pissed! the dogs love it though, lots of action... and lots of big branches snapping and breaking. you can't walk anywhere, there is ankle-deep freezing water and slush at every sidewalk corner :eek: :mad:

LynLyn
April 16th, 2007, 10:55 PM
well the worst of it seems to be over for now, according to the forecast we're looking at more wind and snow tomorrow. blech blech blech, hope summer lasts extra long to make up for this crap weather.:yuck:

rainbow
April 17th, 2007, 01:41 AM
HUGS for all you guys. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

technodoll
April 17th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Update... SSDD here. "same *****, different day" :sick: