Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Well I've been told...Loud and Clear and Smelly

cpietra16
April 16th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Yup, my cats have spoken.
I have always had pine litter for my cats and never had a problem. So Friday I went to buy some and the store ran out so I thought I would try the crystal stuff...now keep in mind I have 3 cats that use this particular litter box..so
Friday....not bad/ all cats use it/ I'm impressed
Saturday....not bad/ all cats use it/ a little smell/ but still impressed
Sunday....the use of this litter is getting loud.../ all cats use it/ smelly/ getting worried

Monday morning...all cats use it/ smell=questionable/ starting tho think I may need to change it
Monday Night... all cats pee and pooped on the outside edge of litter box....That's right they all did their business on the floor right next to the litter box

Monday evening I will finish writing this sentence and off to the store to find their Pine Litter....I've been told

mummummum
April 16th, 2007, 09:17 PM
What's that old adage ? "When you've found the best, why mess with the rest?":thumbs up

Mocha's mum
April 16th, 2007, 09:34 PM
:laughing: I guess the kitties know best!!! I love that story - it really made my day :D

jiorji
April 16th, 2007, 09:37 PM
no pictures??:o

cpietra16
April 16th, 2007, 09:46 PM
jiorji....I would have taken pictures but I was too busy dodging the blue crystals that they were throwing at me....those paws sure hold alot of damn crystals

rainbow
April 17th, 2007, 12:36 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

happycats
April 17th, 2007, 07:36 AM
jiorji....I would have taken pictures but I was too busy dodging the blue crystals that they were throwing at me....those paws sure hold alot of damn crystals

LOL my cats hate the stuff too!!

Did you know Walmart and Canadian Tire sell the pine litter? (thank god)

cpietra16
April 17th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Yup...I went hunting for that stufff and finally found it at Walmart...I was not going back home until I found Pine Litter....I would have cut down a pine tree and shaved it before I would go home empty handed. Cats can turn on you and your floor real fast....:yell: