Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So you live in Quebec?

technodoll
April 15th, 2007, 11:24 PM
If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May; you live in Quebec.

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time; you live in Quebec.

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number; you live in Quebec.

If you measure distance in hours; you live in Quebec.

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once; you live in Quebec.

If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again; you live in Quebec.

If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching; you live in Quebec.

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked; you live in Quebec.

If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them; you live in Quebec.

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit; you live in Quebec.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow; you live in Quebec.

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction; you live in Quebec.

If you find -6 degrees "a little chilly"; you live in Quebec.

If you actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all your Quebec friends & family; you live (or lived) in Quebec

Prin
April 16th, 2007, 12:16 PM
I like how in this one, we drive faster than the Ontarians do in snowstorms. :D (Because there's a similar one for Ontarians..) It wouldn't be right if the Ontaries went faster than us...:D :evil:

Oooo- If you have straight hair in the winter and curly hair in the summer, you live in Quebec. :D

Puppyluv
April 16th, 2007, 12:33 PM
I have to say, I never got the dairy queen thing.. why do they all close here??:confused: :confused:

Prin
April 16th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Nobody wants ice cream in the winter. :D

Puppyluv
April 16th, 2007, 12:39 PM
But they do everywhere else in the country.. I like ice cream in winter... waaahhhh:yell:

Prin
April 16th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Winter is poutine weather... The rest of the country doesn't have poutine (they pretend they do, but they don't ;)). :D