Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy pics

clm
April 15th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Less than 2 weeks now before we pick up little Baxter. :D :D The breeder says we'll be able to pick whichever pup we want from the 3 boys.
Her second female is due May 2nd, so we should know soon if we'll be able to get another boy from that litter.
This breeder makes a lot of her own dog food too, so I'll be getting some recipies from her when we pick up the puppy.:thumbs up
Here's a couple of the pics she took yesterday. 6 weeks old now.

Cindy

angeldogs
April 15th, 2007, 10:37 PM
They are way to cute.i love puppies.:lovestruck:

Prin
April 15th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Very cute! You must be sooo excited!

technodoll
April 15th, 2007, 11:09 PM
sooo adooorable! you must be so excited! :cloud9:

umm, doesn't the breeder match the puppies' temperaments and personalities to with their new families, so it's a good fit?... since they all look alike, should be an easy job... the breeder knows the puppies the best, and that way a perfec match is ensured. Just curious, as most good breeders do this. :dog:

LynLyn
April 15th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Ohmigosh!! Those are the cutest little furballs!! everyone gets a new doggy but me :yell:

clm
April 16th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Sometimes breeders pick for you, sometimes they let you pick. I guess since we've talked so much and she knows we've had 2 completely different temperment types of this breed in the past, she trusts our judgement enough to let us pick the pup. Freddie was a handsome tough as nails dog. Didn't like other dogs at all, wasn't that keen on people either, except for us and our immediate family, not true to the breed at all in that respect. He was also way over standard size, more like the original German Wolfspitz in size and type actually. Yogi on the other hand was extrememly sweet, scared of all other dogs, loved the cats and loved every person he met, very cute and right on standard for size and type.
Every pup is going to have it's issues and we'll deal with whatever comes, getting the second one in early July will be new to us too, never had 2 dogs at the same time before.
Excited....not a strong enough word....I know it's getting close, but it still seems too far away. :D

Cindy

clm
April 16th, 2007, 12:10 AM
My husband picked out our last dog by the way, the breeder then had pointed out some of the differences with the dogs, and we were there for quite a while, you can see quite a lot when you observe how they interact with each other and their mom as well as you. He made such a great pick with Yogi, I'm going to let him pick Baxter now and Bentley in July. Any of them will be a good fit.

Cindy

breeze
April 16th, 2007, 11:58 AM
they are so cute little fur balls, you must be so proud and happy
congrats to you :thumbs up

mona_b
April 22nd, 2007, 09:30 PM
PUPPY BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I miss that.....:sad:

They are ADORABLE.

I picked all three of my GSD's.All from the same breeder.:)

rainbow
April 22nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
They are sooo cute. :lovestruck: You must be counting the days now. :D

SableCollie
April 22nd, 2007, 10:42 PM
They don't look real, they look like stuffed toys! Adorable.

clm
April 22nd, 2007, 11:10 PM
Less than a week to go now :D
Picked up the food and some toys on Thursday too, so we're all set.

Cindy

Prin
April 23rd, 2007, 01:41 AM
Ooo how exciting!! :highfive: