Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am so hooked

trippincherri
April 15th, 2007, 06:02 PM
I don't know if it is because it is so ugly and muddy outside, or if it is because I haven't been feeling good but I am so hooked on my computer lately.

I was already addicted to this site, now I have Facebook and that is sooo very addicting for me, and stupid mare stare. I keep going on there and checking on a couple of certain horses to see if they are foaling yet :rolleyes:

I never used to be on here this much and now I am finding all kinds of time to be on here.
Oh well I guess it is better then sitting all veggied out in front of the t.v. right? I mean at least on here I am getting typing skills and learning interesting things.

Any else have an addiction site they need to share with us??
:D (like I need anymore ideas!)

Prin
April 15th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Oh, there's also flickr, and blogging... :evil:

Byrd
April 15th, 2007, 07:23 PM
I've been keeping one of my tabs on Marestare, on the Rephartox Welsh Cob multicam. But Catrin was due on the 9th and nothing yet, Fleur is supposed to be coming soon too, and the little one (can't remember her name) is huge! You watch, they will foal when I'm at work. :mad:

trippincherri
April 15th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Lol I too am watching Catrin and Fleur.
I also am keeping an eye on Goodman and Sons mare Special. She has a special story behind her (hence the name) and I really want to see her have a big healthy foal.
I think once those 3 are done my obsession will be over lol. :D

Oh the little one is Violette...but she's not due for a while, though she sure does look like she's gonna explode. Poor little thing.

Byrd
April 15th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I went to the Rephartox website because I wanted to see where they were, I figured Germany or Holland, but there was a guy in Violette's stall this morning who looked Arab. It is, however, Holland. I was really shocked though to see that Catrin is a liver chestnut, she looks black in the video.

That's cool that someone else is watching the same mares.

Byrd
April 15th, 2007, 09:13 PM
I real Special's story... did she serously get shot in the head... is that what they mean by "she took a double barrel to the head". What the hell were they doing shoting at the horse anyway, I know the stallion was crazy, but to honestly shoot at him! :eek:

Byrd
April 17th, 2007, 06:01 PM
So, I turned on the Rephartox camera just now and Violette has a little pinto bump on the floor of her stall!!! :D :cloud9: Congrats new mommy! :highfive:

trippincherri
April 17th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Awww I missed Violette :sad:

And I think that Special got booted in the head by that stallion that busted in on the weanlings. I think thats what they meant.

Byrd
April 19th, 2007, 08:09 PM
I missed Violette too.

I originally thought that they meant two hooves to the head but then they said that she was blind, so then I thought double barrel was being a shot gun. :shrug:

Mocha's mum
April 19th, 2007, 08:21 PM
I'm watching the SPCA site. Looking for the Yorkie that was on the news this morning. I want to adopt her (5 yr old female dropped in a dumpster. The garbage guy found her)...but if someone does before me, there's a 8 month old Lhasa there that I have my eye on too...:lovestruck:

Byrd
April 20th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Fleur had a big black baby boy!

Now we're just waiting for Catrin.

trippincherri
April 21st, 2007, 12:06 AM
Oh Mocha's Mum I seen that on CFRN lastnight, that was so sad.
Such a cutie she is too, I just don't understand why people have to do such stupid things to animals? :mad:
I was somewhat happy to see that those boys are being charged though for dragging that dog behind their vehicle, though I am not sure if the sentence was good enough.

And Byrd I missed Fleur too!!! :yell: I was watching her yesterday for a bit and she was holding her tail a bit high and rubbing her butt all over everything...I knew it would be soon.
I tried to log on to see the baby but the cameras are down on all the rephartox horses.

Byrd
April 21st, 2007, 09:06 AM
If you go to their website the popup camera is working and you can see him through there. He's georgeous!!! :lovestruck:

Mocha's mum
April 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM
Yup, they're going to hold her for a few weeks to see if someone will come forward with information. If no one does, she's up for adoption. I always wanted a yorkie....awwwww!

Oh crap, did they charge those kids. I am such a terd for not paying attention! Darn SPCA site.....at least that little Lhasa that I was looking at was adopted.