Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Little Angel

crafterantiques
April 14th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Just two hours ago, our little Yorkie, Bam Bam passed away. He was ill, and taken to the vet just yesterday. It seemed with the medication he was doing so much better! His little head was perked up and he was keeping our big 70lb chow mix in line, I think he believed she was his girlfriend! God had other plans for our little man. Our hearts are breaking, but we find some comfort in knowing he is no longer suffering. We only had the pleasure of his company for the last year. He was a little rescue, and when we brought him home he was in such bad condition, he spent his first week in the hospital. How lucky we were to have been blessed with his presence for the last year. We will never know his full story, only knew who ever had him before us, decided they didn't want him once they found out he was an elderly dog. They thought because of his small size, he was a puppy. People like that shouldn't have a dog at all, at least in my opinion, puppy or elderly,all dogs have SO MUCH LOVE to offer!!!!!!!!!!! I loved him with my whole heart, but he TREASURED my husband. That little guy just adored him, and he felt the same about him. I was the kindly lady who took care of him when his papa was away at work. So, in the wee morning hours I surround myself with little bundles of fur still with us, and one BIG bundle of fur, our mix. I understand how precious they all are. We also have three pugs, which were rescued from bad situations. Our home will have a HUGE Hole, even though he was such a tiny guy, with Bam's absence. I will draw strength from our babies still here, and always Thank OUR LORD for having blessed us with BAM BAM!:rip: :rip:rip: :dog: :angel:

BusterBoo
April 14th, 2007, 07:46 AM
:rip: I am so sorry to hear of your loss..... it sounds like Bam Bam had a wonderful year with you and you were able to show him what a loving family is all about.

Run free sweet BamBam, you are now a guardian angel watching over your family until you meet again. :pray:

mummummum
April 14th, 2007, 10:53 AM
What a blessing that you found each other if only for a year. May he live on in your heart forever.:candle:

Shamrock
April 14th, 2007, 04:07 PM
I'm so sorry for the sad loss of your little Bam Bam:rip::pray:
It's such a painful thing, my heart goes out to you :grouphug:

Though you didnt know his past, I hope you will be comforted by knowing his last year was so enriched with comfort and security, blessed with the sharing of complete and tender love.:love:
Run free little Bam Bam -tiny little angel watching over your loved ones.

My sincere condolences to you and your husband.:candle:

cpietra16
April 14th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I'm so sorry :rip: Bam Bam. I'm happy he had you for TLC

TeriM
April 15th, 2007, 02:02 AM
What a lovely tribute :angel: . I am so sorry for your loss but so happy you gave him a final year filled with love :grouphug: :rip: .

rainbow
April 17th, 2007, 03:39 AM
Thank you for giving Bam Bam a year full of love. :lovestruck: I am so sorry for your loss :sad: :rip: .....my condolences to you and your husband. :grouphug: :candle:

happycats
April 17th, 2007, 07:01 AM
RIP sweet little Bam Bam. :candle:
And thank you crafterantiques for opening your home and heart to these pets in need, your an :angel: !

chico2
April 17th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Thank you for beeing an:angel: rescuing the discarded and unwanted..
BamBam had only a year with you,but he left this world knowing he was loved and cherished.:rip: little boy

Loves Labs
April 17th, 2007, 10:40 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for making his last year so wonderful and full of love.

:grouphug:

crafterantiques
April 17th, 2007, 11:01 AM
I can't begin to express our gratitude for all the love shared with us thru this site. It was a God send that I found you during a heartbreaking time. You have all been so kind, we think you are all an :angel: ! It is so hard to believe that just a week ago our little man was here, spreading his love and giving us such joy. We wake every morning and it is so very hard not to see Bam Bam in his little basket, where he would lay every morning watching his Dad get ready for work. Time will help to heal the pain, but it will never erase his memory. Thank you all again, and "God Bless!":lovestruck:

crafterantiques
April 17th, 2007, 11:01 AM
I can't begin to express our gratitude for all the love shared with us thru this site. It was a God send that I found you during a heartbreaking time. You have all been so kind, we think you are all an :angel: ! It is so hard to believe that just a week ago our little man was here, spreading his love and giving us such joy. We wake every morning and it is so very hard not to see Bam Bam in his little basket, where he would lay every morning watching his Dad get ready for work. Time will help to heal the pain, but it will never erase his memory. Thank you all again, and "God Bless!":lovestruck:

Slams_58
April 17th, 2007, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I know the pain you are feeling. We just lost our old girl of 11.5 years on April 12th. I still hear her toenails on the hardwood occasionally. With friends and family, it gets better!

crafterantiques
April 17th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss! She was so lucky to have been apart of your lives. How lucky you were to have had her in your life for those 11.5 years. We would all love to have them with us until we depart, God has other plans. Thank you being so kind, when your heart is breaking as well:grouphug:

happycats
April 17th, 2007, 09:07 PM
HEAVEN'S DOGGY-DOOR

My best friend closed his eyes last
night, As his head was in my hand.
The Doctors said he was in pain,
And it was hard for him to stand.

The thoughts that scurried through
my head, As I cradled him in my arms.
Were of his younger, puppy years,
And OH...his many charms.

Today, there was no gentle nudge
With an intense "I love you gaze",
Only a heart thats filled with tears
Remembering our joy filled days.

But an Angel just appeared to me,
And he said, "You should cry no more,
GOD also loves our canine friends,
HE's installed a 'doggy-door"!

--- Jan Cooper --- 1995

------DON'T CRY FOR ME WHEN I'M GONE

Three score and ten are given to man,
But ours is a much briefer span.
So, though I give you all my heart,
The time will come when we must part.
But all around you, you will see,
Creatures that speak to you of me;
A tired horse, a hunted thing,
A sparrow with a broken wing ...
Pity - and help (I know you will)
And somehow, I will be with you still;
And I shall know, although I'm gone,
The love I gave you lingers on.
--- (Author unknown) ---
-----------------------------------

firecat998
April 25th, 2007, 07:42 AM
aww :sorry: for your loss:rip: Bam bam:candle: :grouphug:

xfallenx
April 25th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Awwww he sounded so cute im sorry for ur loss, my dog passed away in february which came as a suprise. :rip:

amsmom2njkz
April 26th, 2007, 03:54 AM
I am sorry for your loss. Don't forget that you both were blessed, you for having him and him for having you. May he :rip: