Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Im sorry I left you

erykah1310
April 13th, 2007, 10:42 PM
RIP my dear TJT... A small poem I have written for you.

Ironiclly I created you after a bout of being away,
While I am gone the members just have too much to say,
I needed a place where their jibberish could soar,
for their threadjacking was making me roar.
As a proud "mom" I watched you grow,
there were just so many things we both did not know,
the tarot readings were a shock to all,
poor MME Hazel was way off the ball.
the rants, the hugs, the well wishes
im sure even the whispers of my back tank breeding fishes.
we talked about your untimely end
little did I know they'd "DO IT WHILE I WAS GONE" (:eek: ) my friend.
Now its over, and i never got to reply
I think it was a conspiracy... ( that dang Marko guy:frustrated: )
May you rest in peace my dear thread jack thread.
As I have no more to say and its time for me to go to bed.
:rip: :candle:

happycats
April 13th, 2007, 10:46 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/1.gif

That was GOOD LOL. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/17.gif

Ode to the TJT!!!

Prin
April 13th, 2007, 10:50 PM
LOL! That was awesome! :D

the tarot readings were a shock to all,
poor MME Hazel was way off the ball.Hey, we don't know if she's wrong yet. She said before Christmas, but she didn't say what year. :laughing:

trippincherri
April 14th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Lol very creative and funny.

Sometimes you just have to let go.....or let the others let go for you lol.

rainbow
April 14th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Good poem. :highfive:

marko
April 14th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Great poem erykah1310!

Totally cracked me up. Sorry you weren't around when we closed it. But hopefully that great poem provided some closure.:thumbs up

Thanks again for startin it all,

Marko

erykah1310
April 14th, 2007, 11:24 AM
I got some closure from the poem, but really wished I was more coherant when I wrote it :laughing: its been a long week, and for something that touches so deeply for me , there are a few lines I would like to add, but the "funeral" is over:sad:
Oh well... perhaps when the time is right and I have "healed" from my loss, I will venture into the new TJT.... But for now, I will take some condolence in the memory living on and breatheing new life:laughing:

I must admit though, it was time to put "my" thread jack thread to rest. I even couldnt load it anymore. :laughing:

Frenchy
April 14th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I must admit though, it was time to put "my" thread jack thread to rest. I even couldnt load it anymore. :laughing:

I wanted to wait for you but I knew you were gone for a couple of days :sad:
Let's look at it this way, your thread jack thread had a baby and went into retirement . But will keep making babies , a new one every month , so now you are a TJT BYB :laughing: :confused:

mummummum
April 14th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Uh-oh Frenchy... that sounds suspiciously like a mutating virus to me !!! :eek:

A grrrreat ode Erykah !:crazy:

TeriM
April 15th, 2007, 02:26 AM
That was awesome Erykah :thumbs up , and thanks for the original idea :highfive: .

Skryker
April 15th, 2007, 09:19 AM
:laughing: Great tribute, Erykah! Be proud of what you started (and please come to the new TJT when you are over the shock of the loss of the old one :rip: ).

cpietra16
April 15th, 2007, 10:38 AM
:sad: Erykah...I know what it feels like to give birth to something and then everything spins out of control and to have some people, I won't mention any names.....prin just pull that plug without your knowledge...you should have had a living will...you could hae had a say, or at least have been present when the final breath was taken...I'm so sorry:sad:

:D

Frenchy
April 15th, 2007, 10:56 AM
cpietra16, it wasn't Prin .... it was .....Marko , yes , that's it , it was Marko :D :rolleyes:

cpietra16
April 15th, 2007, 11:12 AM
how quickly we become snitches...but it was Prin who wanted a new TJT..was it not..and it was Marko...who pulled the plug....the plot thinckens

Frenchy
April 15th, 2007, 12:07 PM
the plot thinckens

http://bestsmileys.com/notlistening/2.gif

Prin
April 15th, 2007, 01:20 PM
What??!?! It wasn't me!!! It was somebody else frenchy. I followed TeriM's suggestion of deleting a whole bunch of the posts in the beginning...:frustrated: :D

rainbow
April 15th, 2007, 04:18 PM
It doesn't matter whose *fault* it is. Heck, I'll take the blame cuz I'm glad it's done. :D It was an excellent thread and I thank Erykah for starting it :thumbs up but it's time has come cuz it was just too big and took forever to load. :sad:

Thanks, Frenchy, for starting the new one. :thumbs up And, I'm even more glad that a new one will be started every month :highfive: because maybe more members will join in :fingerscr so we won't get labelled as "clique-y". :eek: