Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lily Update!

Prin
April 13th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Yey! I got an update on Lily, who is now called Eve...

Remember Lily the fosternewf?
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/Lily/IMG_4752.jpg

Well, now she's Eve, the happy little sister to Kali. Doesn't she look great? She looks so big! :cloud9:

trippincherri
April 13th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Awww Lily!! I was just wondering about what happened to her the other day.

She looks fabulous.
I see her hair grew even more and it's really pretty sorta wispy, and yes she does look bigger.
Glad to hear she's doing well!
Now seeing her all happy, doesn't that make you proud of what you do?
Good job Prin :thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
April 13th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Awww Prin, she is beautiful:cloud9: She really is after growing, wow!!!

You must be so happy to have gotten an update.

happycats
April 13th, 2007, 08:46 PM
OMG she is beautiful, and she looks so happy!!:love:

Prin
April 13th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I always love a good update. :D It's fun to see her grow though. She's becoming a big Boo. :lovestruck: :cloud9:

technodoll
April 13th, 2007, 08:48 PM
woo! she is soo pretty, and i'm thrilled you got an update! you must be on :cloud9: did you only get the one photo? i want more! :o

ps: i wonder what she's mixed with... now that she's older, no way is she pure eh? :frustrated: no matter she is boootiful!

Rottielover
April 13th, 2007, 08:50 PM
wow she is stunning, what a purty little girlie

Prin
April 13th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Techno, she could still be pure, just not standard at all. :shrug:

Prin
April 13th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I can't say "thanks" because I didn't do most of that... :D So uhh...

I agree? :D

mummummum
April 13th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Well she's coming out quite nicely isn't she ? :lovestruck:

Frenchy
April 13th, 2007, 09:21 PM
awww ! Lily ! She's even more adorable now that she's bigger :cloud9: I love updates too :thumbs up did they talked about her ? How she was doing ?

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Well what a purdy fuzz-bucket she's gettin' to be! She's a real Doll, Prin. :lovestruck:

Glad to hear she's doing so well--but I'll bet not as glad as you were to get an update :highfive: And a good one, to boot! :thumbs up

Prin
April 13th, 2007, 09:33 PM
She's fine. She's still a little shy with strangers, but otherwise, she's good. She runs around with her sister, which is getting her sister in pretty good shape, I would imagine.:D

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2007, 09:35 PM
She's just got the nicest smile, doesn't she? :cloud9:

Frenchy
April 13th, 2007, 09:37 PM
She's just got the nicest smile, doesn't she? :cloud9:

I think she has some golden in her :rolleyes:

Prin
April 13th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Look how straight her back is compared to before..

Before:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/Lily/IMG_4559.jpg

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2007, 09:46 PM
I think she has some golden in her :rolleyes:

I was thinkin' it might be some sort of freckled dog... :laughing:

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Look how straight her back is compared to before..

Before:

Hard to tell about straightness from the different angles--but you can see the strength she's gained in her back just in the way she sits. Good muscle tone is a good thing for bad joints. She looks very happy with her new family. Must be very gratifying for you, Prin. You did a good job getting her to them.

rainbow
April 14th, 2007, 12:43 AM
Wow....she is looking really good. :lovestruck: I'm so happy that she is doing so well. :cloud9:

Prin
April 14th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Me too!

Hazel, I was more referring to her confidence..:o But I've got no doubt her muscle tone is awesome now. She's got so much attention from her parents and acres and acres to run on. :cloud9:

angeldogs
April 14th, 2007, 02:31 AM
She's really looking good.glad to hear she doing better and she sure looks happy.:lovestruck:

Furbaby Momma
April 14th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Thank You Prin :angel: for helping Lily to find this wonderful home, she grew into a beautiful lady. :cloud9:

BMDLuver
April 14th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Lily now Eve, is actually a PB Newf. She's what comes of being chained to a dog house as a 10 week old pup when no one buys them. They minimized what they fed her so when someone came along they could say that she was much younger. She's from a "mill" that I cannot name for libel reasons. Lily paid the price for what these people deem as family raised. Cute photos of puppies being held in their children's arms. Advertised over the internet for a discounted price. Thanks to homes like Prin's who open their hearts to these dogs, they have the time to find a family to call their own for life. Fosters are the most integral part of rescue. The payoff, seeing where they end up and how much they are loved. A special thanks to Prin's man who tolerates the mess and interruptions of a foster and did something very special today to say thanks to me.

Prin
April 14th, 2007, 03:32 PM
:grouphug: Thanks for letting me selectively foster too, BMD. :)

Hunter's_owner
April 14th, 2007, 03:35 PM
. A special thanks to Prin's man who tolerates the mess and interruptions of a foster and did something very special today to say thanks to me.

Awwwww:cloud9: :highfive:

TeriM
April 15th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Lily is looking beautiful. I am so happy that she found such a great forever home :cloud9: .

Byrd
April 15th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Wow, she looks great! And soooo happy! :D

glasslass
April 15th, 2007, 05:55 PM
The expression in her eyes is just heart melting! Good job Prin. Her life could have been so different if you hadn't helped her off to a good start.:thumbs up

brandynva
April 15th, 2007, 07:53 PM
She has such a striking face. Especially with her ears all perked up. I looove perked up ears on a dog. I'm glad she has found a good home. And of course, kudos to all the people who foster or assist with rescue, or who just take in a dog of their own, because it is one less dog in the pound or on the streets.

Tazette
April 25th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Awwwww she's so cute and looks very happy. I have a problem hearing sad stories of these pups that are put in not so great coniditions to say the least. I'm glad you were able to help prin, you're a good puppy people :) . Hats of to you!

Prin
April 25th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks.:) It's always fun to get an update... :)

chico2
April 25th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Aww Lily(Eve)I remember this adorable little girl,but not where she came from..it makes you cry just thinking about it.:sad:
Prin and BMD,a pic of a very happy beautiful Lily must be worth all the struggles to get her there,thank's for the pics:thumbs up