Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ok so I'm not in Canada...

Finghin
April 13th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I may not be anywhere near canada but hey, that doesn't really matter.
I joined mainly to ask about the BARF diet but now I'll probably spend my days roaming the other forums and posting pictures of my babies. I live with an Irish Wolfhound puppy(Graham), a wolfhound mix(Kaitlyn), 1 Maine Coon(Merlin), and 5 Whippets(Caprice, Gwena, Dot, Blair, Twiggy). Twiggy and Kait are mine, the rest are my family's. We mostly go lure coursing, occassionaly do agility, obedience, and showing.
Soooo yeah... that's about it. Time to go rummaging through threads.

breeze
April 13th, 2007, 12:54 PM
welcome to the forum Finghin, it doen't matter that your not from canada, there are people here also that are not from here...
would love to see some pictures of your family, you sure have alot of animals..
hope you enjoy the site. :D

SableCollie
April 13th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Hello fellow American! :usa: :D

Welcome to the forum!

Prin
April 13th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Well, you're in Canada now, eh? :laughing:

Welcome to the board! There are a few Americans around and a few Floridians too. :)

gomez
April 13th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Hello from an honorary American in Australia!

mummummum
April 13th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the forum but let's get ot the point here...

PICTURES

You have a Wolfhoud !!!! And all those other lovable moppets and you've posted no pictures !!! Get on it, never mind reading the other forums!

...please ? :D

hazelrunpack
April 13th, 2007, 09:44 PM
he he he Welcome to the forum, Finghin!

I gotta warn you...mummummum will not be denied...nor any of the rest of us, for that matter... She's bein' very polite about the pics :D but the rest of us will be gettin' real ugly if we don't see 'em soon... :o just kidding...hazel is a little manic tonight...but pictures sure would be very nice... :o

Purty pleeze? :D

rainbow
April 14th, 2007, 02:35 AM
Welcome to the forum. That's quite the crew you have.....don't forget the pics. :D

Lukka'sma
April 14th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Hello and welcome

x.l.r.8
April 15th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Ohh, wolfhound pup, I definatly want to see pictures of that one.
Welcome to the board :dog: all of you :D
There is a forum subsection in the food section on Raw, see you there.

cpietra16
April 15th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Welcome...you don't have to be from a specific country...your only requirement is that you have to be an animal lover and most important post pictures...many pictures.:D