Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The gecko(or lizard)in our house & Bob Momma

heidiho
April 12th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Last night we spotted him and roxy almost got him,thank god we were faster.How do you like those fillings......

heidiho
April 12th, 2007, 02:49 PM
They have started hanging out alot more since i started giving them wet food.This is them after there dinner.

heidiho
April 12th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I am trading roxy in for them,will post about that in a bit..:evil:

heidiho
April 12th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I just love them,momma will let me pick her up just a little bit,only her front paws get off the ground,working on having her be ok w/ me picking her up...Bob will have none of it at all...

Winston
April 12th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Heidiho

Is Roxy related to those 2 beautiful cats? Brother and sisters?

Cindy

heidiho
April 12th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Bob and momma i am told are brother and sister,and i think somewhere down the line they roxy has to be related,cause momma and her look alike to me,but then tabbies kind of all look the same..

heidiho
April 12th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Okay thats all ,now on to my new thread about Roxy attacking me and drawing bloodddd........

chico2
April 12th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Heidi,they look so sweet,the best of both worlds,living in paradize and they have a nice lady feeding them.
I would not worry too much about them not letting you pick them up,a lot of cats don't like feel confined,unless they want to..i.e in someones lap..etc..
My Rocky and Chico do not like to be picked up,Vinnie on the other hand likes to hang over my shoulder,all 18lbs of him:yell:
OH,and I love Geckos,they are such perfect little creatures:lovestruck:

heidiho
April 12th, 2007, 06:33 PM
I just wanted to see really if momma would let me pick her up,if anything ever happend to bob i would take her in if possible,so i try to get her as used to me as possible,i love that picture where they are sleeping in the exact same position,they are just to cute.

cpietra16
April 12th, 2007, 06:56 PM
I think you should take them all in:cloud9: they would make a great set

heidiho
April 12th, 2007, 07:14 PM
I would love to,the funny thing is how i have read here how you introduce cats is between a door first,well we have that part down,but i just cant,they are outside cats,so if they are inside then want to go out and roxy cant i will feel bad,i am jsut gonna leave things as is,and love on them when they are there.

jawert1
April 12th, 2007, 09:42 PM
I love the synchronized lounging in that first shot, they look so content there on your patio Heidi!

I don't know who's the cutest there, the gecko or Roxie! or the man ;)

rainbow
April 14th, 2007, 12:08 AM
They look so content :cloud9: and, they're almost as good looking as Roxy. :lovestruck:

mummummum
April 14th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Everyone is looking exceedingly healthy and very content Heidi (well, except maybe for the Gecko...;) )

Furbaby Momma
April 14th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Heidiho, you are a kitty cat angel :angel: , Thank You for everything you are doing for these wonderful cats.
The pictures are wonderful, the Gecko it a cutie. :lovestruck:

TeriM
April 15th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Aww, they look like such good buddies :lovestruck: .