Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Assorted random pics

Colubridz
April 12th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Ahh well I can't help it Duke is just way to cute to not constantly take pics of:p.

Got two of him out back playing with Tyron my older brother's boxer, Duke has finally caught up with him and only just reached the 8 month old mark a few days ago.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/exotica_reptiles16/Duke/duke080.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/exotica_reptiles16/Duke/duke081.jpg

Cute pic of Duke's gentle side:). He's posing with his favourite snake, Starburst a 4 year old royal python.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/exotica_reptiles16/Duke/allaboutpetsshow006.jpg

Cheers
Kayla

Dracko
April 12th, 2007, 07:48 PM
A SNAKE!!!!! A real one. :eek: I'd be running.

Cute dog, though. :thumbs up

technodoll
April 12th, 2007, 07:56 PM
very colorful and fun pics! awesome happy doggies and lookit! a snayke! :D my dogs would have made lunch of it in a minute... or is it the other way around? :eek: :laughing:

Rottielover
April 12th, 2007, 07:58 PM
thanks for the warning, * as she hides for cover*
Duke is looking rally good, Harley would have thrown that around like his toy.
Good off duke, lol

Hunter's_owner
April 12th, 2007, 08:38 PM
The doggies are looking great.:thumbs up
So Duke likes the snake eh? Wow:eek:

Frenchy
April 12th, 2007, 08:43 PM
:laughing: a doggy and his snake, I tough (before I saw the pic) that you were talking about a stuffie :laughing:

Colubridz
April 12th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Hahah yup Duke's a special one that's for sure:p. He was introduced to Starburst at 9 weeks old and in attempt to really spice up his socilization with literally everything. He's very calm around her now and I think he's just happy there's one pet in the house that dosen't hate him lol. The cats beat him up, the parrot bit him on the nose when he was a puppy so he keeps his distance, but the snakes and lizards all don't attack him so I think he's pretty happy about that.

I need to figure out how to get the pics from my phone to my computer but he made friends with a rabbit today that someone had out in there back yard. It ran over to greet us ( really wierd for a rabbit) and Duke lay down as it tried to lick him through the cage bars. As much as he does have a high prey/chase drive for things outside and toys early conditioning has at least shown him what he can and cannot consider prey, though we always take proper precautions none the less and keep a close eye on body langauge of both animals interacting.

So if i can figure out how to get the pics uploaded i'll post Duke's new friend.

Thanks for the comments
Cheers
Kayla

rainbow
April 14th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Duke is a good looking boy. :lovestruck: My two would have been playing tug-o-war with Starburst. :eek:

angeldogs
April 14th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Duke is looking good.Starburst is a good looking ball.i miss mine.

mummummum
April 14th, 2007, 04:48 AM
Duke is really growing up handsomely. And what a solid temperment !

gomez
April 14th, 2007, 07:18 AM
great ears!!