Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Whitby Ontario

Halltech
April 12th, 2007, 01:06 PM
This looks like a really good sight to get some answers to some questions about my Golden Lab Everett . He is a dog that thinks he is a person. He is 7 months old going on 5 He goes everywhere with us and does everything we do. We make sure hotels take dogs and have even found a few restaurants
the allow dogs. We love him to death . He,s the best thing that has ever happened to us

happycats
April 12th, 2007, 01:10 PM
This looks like a really good sight to get some answers to some questions about my Golden Lab Everett . He is a dog that thinks he is a person. He is 7 months old going on 5 He goes everywhere with us and does everything we do. We make sure hotels take dogs and have even found a few restaurants
the allow dogs. We love him to death . He,s the best thing that has ever happened to us

WELCOME
And I have to warn you.....we LOVE pictures! So pics of Everett please:)

mafiaprincess
April 12th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Pictures... :lovestruck:

crazydays
April 16th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Everett sounds like an incredible dog! Would love to see a picture of him. I am getting a new puppy in May- English Springer Spaniel Pup-can't wait

breeze
April 16th, 2007, 04:02 PM
welcome to the forum halltech

I thought all dogs thought they were human or wanabes (hahaha)

would love to see pictures of your presious Everett pretty please

Shamrock
April 16th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Welcome to you and Everett. Look forward to reading more about your dog, and hopefully, being able to admire his photo too. :)

Winston
April 16th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Hmm! I dont see pictures yet! But Welcome to the forum!

Cindy

rainbow
April 17th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the forum. Everett sounds like a typical lab. Mine is 21 months old but is as goofy as ever. Would love to see pics of Everett. :D