http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0556.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0554.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0549.jpg

rainbow
April 12th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Cute pics. :lovestruck: So, they're "almost friends" now? :D

mafiaprincess
April 12th, 2007, 12:35 AM
Hit and miss. They run around with each other... They'll both sleep on my bed at the same time without snarking..

I love that they are a boy girl pair I can make match with bandannas. I'm so geeky.... :lovestruck:

Prin
April 12th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Aww... :cloud9: So there's no chance of a permanent jackncider pair? :o

jiorji
April 12th, 2007, 01:04 AM
oohh mafia's bed is funky :crazy: like the red pillows (i wonder if that color would show cat hair:rolleyes: )

i hadn't realized Cider was so small....or maybe Jack's bigger than a regular JRT? but they look cute with matching bandanas hehe :D

TeriM
April 12th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Awww, they make such a cute pair. Is Jack a jrt or a fox terrier?

mafiaprincess
April 12th, 2007, 01:19 AM
HAHA.. the carpet is also leopard print boarder, so is the edging around my ceiling.. Figured when I moved home I wanted to remake it mine....

Mmmm the pillowcases are the satin ones from the sears catalouge. Dog hair brushes right off.. They came in a load of colours. I have 2 black sets, one red..

No Jack is big.. Cider's like 1/2" over the female cocker standard.. Jack is huge... sheltie cross maybe.. People are contacting Morgan about him.. then they see a pic and stop emailing.. cause he isn't jrt size...

I don't see me keeping him. He needs a lot of work, and I'm really set on wanting 2 cockers. I don't think I could have a herder or terrier (let alone a possible mix).. I don't think I'm patient enough to fix him.. Though his behaviour is much much better in a week, and he's a smart loving boy.

Few people have asked if he's a smooth fox terrier.. I was told jrt x.. but I doubt anyone knows 100% what he is as a rescue...

TeriM
April 12th, 2007, 01:27 AM
The Smooth Fox Terrier is a balanced, well-proportioned terrier with a distinctive head that has a tapering muzzle, fiery dark eyes, and folded v-shaped ears set well up on the head, but not prick. It is a sturdy dog in that it is well-muscled and exhibits endurance, but should not appear in any way coarse or cloddy.

A male Smooth Fox Terrier should be no taller than 15.5 inches at the shoulder, with females proportionally less, and a male in show condition should weigh approximately 18 lbs.

The tail should be set well up on the back and be straight or slightly curved, but not carried over the back or curled like an Akita's.

Its coat is hard, flat, and abundant. This breed does shed somewhat. In color they should be predominantly white—some are even all white—but typically with markings of black and tan, black, or tan. Red, liver, or brindle are objectionable and disqualifying faults in the show ring. Heads are usually solid colored, but a variety of white markings are permissible, including half or split faces, blazes, or color only over the eyes and/or ears.

Jack looks like a fox terrier to me.

mafiaprincess
April 12th, 2007, 01:38 AM
He's huge though..
My agility trainer has two wire fox terriers. Jack is twice their size..

mummummum
April 12th, 2007, 01:48 AM
And here I was thinking Cider was abnormally small :rolleyes: . He IS a very good looking boy tho' isn't he ? And Cider is looking particularly shiny and spiffy ~ great grooming job MP !

mafiaprincess
April 12th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Can you come tell that to the ***** with the goldendoodle down the street? She was so so so nasty when I was half done Cider last week I've been upset about my grooming job even when finished...

Cider's 15.25" at withers, 25 pounds..
Jack is 20" at withers but he's squirming, and about 35 pounds..

angeldogs
April 12th, 2007, 04:59 AM
Cider is looking good.that's a good job with her grooming.
Jack is a good looking boy.i like the pics of them together.and the one with jack by himself is a really nice pic of him.

Furbaby Momma
April 14th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Mafiarincess, Cider is beautiful and I think you did a great job grooming her. :cloud9:
Thanks for helping Jack find a forever home, he is adorable. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
April 14th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Sorry Mafia, I totally missed this thread.

Wow, is it me or is Cider doesn't look grumpy at all in these pics ! So that's it , you defenetly need a second doggy ! :cloud9: