Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Canadian Campaign for Pet Food Regulation

rainbow
April 11th, 2007, 05:54 PM
If anyone wants to voice their concerns ....

Canadian Campaign for Pet Food Regulation:

http://www.petfoodcampaign.blogspot.com/

mummummum
April 11th, 2007, 10:34 PM
I'm glad someone has taken up the torch ~ thanks for posting this Rainbow. Our animal's wellbeing and health is too precious to be left to the "goodwill" of manufacturer's.

Scary
April 12th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Brilliant post Rainbow, thanks! :thumbs up

Imagine if we all printed the petition and took it to our local pet food stores to gather names, mail for free... Let's SPEAK OUT! :yell:

Better yet, there are online petitions that can be started, kind of form-letter like that even puts in your local MP address for you... sending individual
(have participated in them but not set one up - I haven't the time this week to figure it out or I would for sure!) :highfive:
~Scary

Stacer
April 12th, 2007, 02:24 PM
I watched Olivia Chow's video on the weekend, I think it's great that an MP is utilizing youtube to reach people, especially younger people who aren't always receptive to more conventional means. We should all print off the petition and bring it to our local petfood store.

RUSTYcat
April 15th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Canadian Campaign for Pet Food Regulation: They've now added a poster on the website which you can print off...to accompany the petition in local pet shops, veterinary offices, grocery stores, etc.

rainbow
April 15th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Can everyone please email the following website to everyone they know. We HAVE to spread the word as much as we can. :fingerscr

http://www.petfoodcampaign.blogspot.com/

RUSTYcat
April 18th, 2007, 06:19 PM
- went to website, downloaded poster and petition: 10 minutes
- phoned lBusDepot - was told "send files by email": 2 minutes
- went to BusDepot: 10 minutes + $1 for gas
- paid for 6 color copies @ $.39, +50 B&W copies: $7.00
- dropped off posters & petition to Vets, pet stores: 1 hour + $2 for gas

Feeling that I actually accomplished something vs feeling victimized:

PRICELESS