Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Chair

pet
April 9th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Well...Chester was there first until Giz decided to join in...she tries to cuddle with him...but sometimes I think he would rather do without.

pet
April 9th, 2007, 03:13 PM
some more..

pet
April 9th, 2007, 03:14 PM
last one...

Dracko
April 9th, 2007, 03:22 PM
That is just priceless. :cloud9: :thumbs up

RolandsMom
April 9th, 2007, 03:23 PM
lol. Chester has a very cool and the gang look going down there! as if sayng "yo, wazzup my bro"
very cute

Ford Girl
April 9th, 2007, 03:50 PM
That is a very gangsterish look, very straight from da'hood. LOL!

S'up Y'all! YO YO YO! I be down wit'dat cuz he's my bro, and we be kick'n it at the crib old school...you pick'n up what I be lay'n down yo?

chico2
April 9th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Those pics are just adorable:lovestruck: soooo funny:laughing:

brandynva
April 9th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Those are great! I love the look on both their faces... :cloud9:

TeriM
April 9th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Great pics. Giz reminds me of a friend's Yorkie who is always looking for a warm, snuggly cuddle partner :) .

rainbow
April 9th, 2007, 05:45 PM
That is just tooo cute. :lovestruck: Is Chester a Corgi cross? :)

wdawson
April 9th, 2007, 06:01 PM
:laughing: move over...no you mover over...fine we'll just stay like this then:D

Prin
April 10th, 2007, 12:41 AM
That's hilarious and adorable! :laughing: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

pet
April 10th, 2007, 08:38 AM
That is just tooo cute. :lovestruck: Is Chester a Corgi cross? :)

No..Chester is a 13 yr old purebred Jack Russell Terrior. He has been the king of the house until last summer when I got Giz. She is a rescue dog and is about 8 or 9. She pushes him around all the time...and he is such a gentleman, even with his food. He waits for her to eat first...then eats...very un-jack like, but that is the way he has been trained. Patience and respect. Been the best dog I have ever owned!!!:)

JanM
April 10th, 2007, 09:25 AM
So sweet! They sure seem to get along well!

Furbaby Momma
April 10th, 2007, 09:29 AM
These pictures are too cute, Chester and Giz best buddies. :cloud9:

Frenchy
April 10th, 2007, 11:36 AM
too cute ! :cloud9: and nice of them to share a chair :lovestruck:

jawert1
April 10th, 2007, 05:03 PM
How totally adorable!!! :cloud9: :lovestruck:

rainbow
April 11th, 2007, 02:21 AM
No..Chester is a 13 yr old purebred Jack Russell Terrior. He has been the king of the house until last summer when I got Giz. She is a rescue dog and is about 8 or 9. She pushes him around all the time...and he is such a gentleman, even with his food. He waits for her to eat first...then eats...very un-jack like, but that is the way he has been trained. Patience and respect. Been the best dog I have ever owned!!!:)

Ooops....I've never seen a JRT with stand up ears like that. :o

pet
April 11th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Ooops....I've never seen a JRT with stand up ears like that. :o

They are far and few between...they flopped when he was a puppy, but when he got a little older they both stayed up. His mother had up ears. They will sometimes flop when he is tired, but he hates them down..Giz will groom them for him too, which is kinda funny to watch...he gets that OH MOTHER ENOUGH ALREADY look...:)