Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Get in the ring..ding ding ding...

Ford Girl
April 9th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Here are some pictures of my critters acting like brother and sisters act...

The first one is of Dazy nosing Pubert, trying to get him to run so she can chase him...he sits there as long as he can stand it...

The second one is right after Pubert gave her a left hook in the face, he has no claws, so it doesn't hurt her (I didn't declaw him, he came that way from the rescue place!!!), it just eggs her on enen more...he even bites her nose or paws but she has never yelped or bled, I don't think either is actually trying to hurt the other...

The third one, she backed up a bit due to the hiss and the very angry look on his face...but still continues to poke him....he eventually jumps to his high up safe place where his food and water is kept, he usually eats a few bits just to show her that he has food and she doesn't...

Ford Girl
April 9th, 2007, 02:38 PM
We use to seperate them, when we first got the dog, but we realized they both seem to start it - almost look for trouble, the cat will walk right past the dog and growl in her face and swat her for no reason, the dog will go lay down with/on him where ever he is napping and disturb him...they look for each other even tho they act like they can't stand each other...it's very funny! It frieghtens people when they visit our place...the growling, hissing, barking, pawing...cracks me up! It goes on all day, every day! We have caught them licking each other, and he will swat things off the kitchen counter for her to play with...she will leave him 2 kibbles in her dish to eat, she backs up and lets him in...

hazelrunpack
April 9th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Great sequence of shots, Ford Girl! So funny! :D Pubert and Dazy look like a couple of real characters. :crazy:

Pubert reminds me of my long deceased budgie, Ami. (I hope he's not insulted that he reminds me of a bird! :eek:) Ami loved to torment the dogs. He'd glide silently down behind them while they were sleeping and pull out their tail fur. :laughing: They were just as tolerant as Dazy...they had all been carefully instructed not to harm a feather on Ami's audacious little head, so they didn't try to lie down on him. :D

chico2
April 9th, 2007, 05:14 PM
FordGirl,I just love to see your pics,love the interaction between your two guys.
Keep taking pics,please:thumbs up

TeriM
April 9th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Those are great pics :thumbs up . My old cat used to be that way with Lucy but they were good buddies and we often found them sleeping together on our bed :cloud9: .

rainbow
April 9th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Very cute pics. :lovestruck: My Siamese X is the same way with our dogs. :evil:

wdawson
April 9th, 2007, 07:03 PM
:laughing: kitty looks happy in the last.

JanM
April 9th, 2007, 08:00 PM
What a treat to see them like that - my kitty and my youngest Golden do much the same thing as your two - they get along great but the love to push each others' buttons! It is so much fun to watch!

Furbaby Momma
April 9th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Great pictures Ford Girl, Pubert and Dazy are gorgeous. :lovestruck:

Prin
April 10th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Great pics! :highfive:

angeldogs
April 10th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Great pics.keep them coming.:highfive: