Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It has been a while.

Jackie467
April 8th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I know I haven't bee on in like forever, hope some of you still remember me. Things have been crazy between school and having my house built. Construction actually starts tomorrow. I'm actually now looking into adopting a brother or sister for Candi. Another IG. I'm going to adopt through IGCA rescue. I found a 5 year old grey and white boy in dallas that I just can't get out of my head. He is actully missing his one back foot and the toes on the other back foot. I just sent in my adoption application and I'm hoping that once it's aproved they will do a home check quickly so I can try and adopt him. (after we meet him of course) From the sounds of it he will be a perfect fit for my family.

I hope everyone has been doing well. Happy Easter to those who celebrate it.

Frenchy
April 8th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Congratulation on your (future) brand new house , it must be very exciting !

And good luck for the adoption :fingerscr poor little guy, did they say why he's missing his one back foot and the toes of the other ?

Jackie467
April 8th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Thanks, it is very exciting. It doesn't say on the discription why he lost them, just that he lost them shortly after birth. I'm going to call tomorrow and get some more information on him. I guess his family moved overseas and didn't take him with them. But he sounds like a good fit because he does well with other IGs and he is good with children (not always the case with IGs), we don't have any now but we will probably start having kids in the next 2 years.

Frenchy
April 8th, 2007, 08:03 PM
I had to look at your quote to figure out what was an IG :p I hope you get to adopt the little guy, keep us posted and hope to see a picture of him in his new family (you) soon :fingerscr

Skryker
April 8th, 2007, 11:18 PM
:fingerscr :goodvibes: for the adoption, and it's nice to hear from you, Jackie! Glad things are going well. :grouphug: