Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

is my dog a child killer

wdawson
April 7th, 2007, 10:13 PM
beathoven got this from the attic...it was my daughters when she was young.oh and it talks.....and it's a true canadian...french and english:D

Boo Boo
April 7th, 2007, 10:21 PM
I love the picture of Beathoven! Boy.... I'm sure glad I'm not a plush toy in your home ::laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

angeldogs
April 7th, 2007, 10:26 PM
This may sound cruel but it's only caillou.my kids got really whiney from watching that show.

jesse's mommy
April 7th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Talk about abuse, what are you teaching your dog? :laughing:

wdawson
April 7th, 2007, 10:43 PM
This may sound cruel but it's only caillou.my kids got really whiney from watching that show.

then show them that beathoven ate him:D

angeldogs
April 7th, 2007, 10:48 PM
It wouldn't matter there on to more just as anoying programs now.thank god i work afternoons.

Boo Boo
April 7th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Your Beathoven and my Stosh are so much alike, you should see all my vicitims. A headless bunny, quadrapalegic cow and tigger with no nose are just a few of his vicitims. Stosh never eats the filler, he is at least good about that. If I had a digital camera,I would pose him with his headless bunny for Easter. I also like the pic you posted on the Easter Parade

wdawson
April 7th, 2007, 11:15 PM
BOO BOO thanks...he never eats the stuffing either.you need to get a digi cam...we need pics of the furries.
jesses mommy....your one to talk...:D

rainbow
April 8th, 2007, 01:01 AM
Has Beethoven learned to press the hand to make it talk? Or did you take the batteries out? :D

TeriM
April 8th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Awww, I just love Beethoven :lovestruck: even when you are unfairly framing him for acts of cruelty :D .

mummummum
April 8th, 2007, 01:42 AM
That's IT Wayne... I'm telling Dalton.:evil: :D

wdawson
April 8th, 2007, 09:33 AM
oh he presses the buttons:D

i'm so happy,i'm so happy
the days of the week in english and french:D

Hunter's_owner
April 8th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Lmao Wayne:laughing:

Hunter once took the head off of a Casey doll (Casey from Mr. Dress-Up):o

Frenchy
April 8th, 2007, 11:07 AM
I hope your daughter doesn't want her stuffie back ! :eek:

trippincherri
April 8th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Is the talking Caillou driving you crazy yet? I would have burnt it a long time ago lol....I used to bbsit and the kids loved Caillou, he drove me crazy.

Shelby used to have a little bear that when she bit his hand he would sing lullabys and his cheeks would flash red.....lol she would start whining and licking him like it was her baby. So cute.

~michelle~
April 8th, 2007, 09:48 PM
my dogs love stuffies... esp ones i had around from my child hood (only a few remain and they are now safey locked away...)

beware stuffies the dogs are on the prowl!!! i have many noseless , decapitated, or amputee stuffies around too.... i have to becareful though logan will try to eat the stuffing!!! he only gets stuffy toys to play with when mom or dad is around!!

hazelrunpack
April 8th, 2007, 10:53 PM
:eek: We need to rename this "The Thread of Mayhem, Murder and Maiming!" from the sound of it! :p

Cute pic, wayne! Beathoven looks so...satisfied. he he he

The Pack can't be trusted with stuffies...they eat the innards. Thank dog they haven't yet figured out that pillows have innards, too! :D

wdawson
April 8th, 2007, 10:58 PM
:thumbs up beathoven and george never figured the pillow innereds thing either

hazelrunpack
April 8th, 2007, 11:06 PM
:thumbs up beathoven and george never figured the pillow innereds thing either

Uh-oh...now we've jinxed us! :eek: :laughing: The eight of them will have it figured out by the end of the week!

Prin
April 9th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Hehe, poor Caillou! :D It's his fault for having a head shaped like a cuz. :D