Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy pictures from the breeder

clm
April 6th, 2007, 09:37 PM
It's getting closer, we can pick up our new puppy on April 26th. They're cute as buttons, just as all puppies are. These pics were taken April 2nd.

Cindy

mummummum
April 6th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Awwww:lovestruck: :grouphug: I'll bet you are getting VERRRRRRRY excited !

hazelrunpack
April 6th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Have you chosen which one you'll get yet? How exciting! :cloud9:

clm
April 7th, 2007, 07:12 AM
I don't know which one will be ours. I don't know if we'll get to pick the puppy or if the breeder will. Doesn't matter to me really, it would be easier if the breeder picked, it's hard to choose just one.

Cindy

chico2
April 7th, 2007, 07:50 AM
OMG,they look like little bears:lovestruck:
Maybe I missed your very first post,I thought you still had the Keeshound in your Avatar:sad:
I hope your kitties will enjoy a new little bundle of fur:cat:
We will need lots of pics when the pup arrives,ok:lovestruck:

JanM
April 7th, 2007, 12:44 PM
I have the answer for you on which puppy to take - take them all! They look so sweet!

clm
April 7th, 2007, 05:25 PM
They do look like little bears, don't they Chico2. The kees in my avatar is Yogi, unfortunately we lost him in February to a tumor on his liver. He was the most wonderful dog. Yogi was our second kees. We love the breed and I can't live without having a dog, so we're getting little Baxter end of this month and then another puppy from another litter from another female she has bred in early July.
The cats have always had dogs around, and they don't seem to mind them. My 2 black cats in particular really loved Yogi. We'll see how happy they are when there are 2 puppies bouncing around.
JanM, that's what I say, take them all. I would be no good at breeding. I wouldn't be able to part with the puppies. That's why it's easier if the breeder pics the puppy. We had to pick out Yogi from a litter of 4 and it was very hard.

Cindy

Prin
April 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Very cute! :highfive:

angeldogs
April 7th, 2007, 11:01 PM
They are cute.i think i would have a hard time just picking 1.

rainbow
April 8th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Absolutely adorable. :lovestruck: