Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

3 of my furries

Toonces
April 6th, 2007, 07:50 PM
here is a pic of Brandy, my kitty Emma and my bunny Wilbur.

Prin
April 6th, 2007, 07:52 PM
AWW!! That's adorable! :cloud9: :cloud9:

Toonces
April 6th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Thank you Prin I love them all so much I must say I am so prowd of my dogs they accept everything, today we dog sat my friends 3 dogs and they were like "ok new dogs oh well lets just go with the flow" My mom lives with us and the one dog a pitty cross was totally smitten with her and if she left the room he cried like a baby untill she came back, it made her feel so good! She is very sick and I think they really cheared her up:D

heidiho
April 6th, 2007, 08:03 PM
That is really a sweet picture.

mafiaprincess
April 6th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Awww so harmonious!!

Toonces
April 6th, 2007, 08:05 PM
here is a pic of all 5 together I went downstairs and they are waiting behind the gate, the one that loves my mom is beside Wyatt he is black and white.

mummummum
April 6th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Wuh-wuh-wow, colour me impressed. That babbit wouldn't last 10 seconds in my house ! Fantastic family Toonces !

Toonces
April 6th, 2007, 08:13 PM
here are a few more

Toonces
April 6th, 2007, 08:16 PM
oops:o posted the same one twice, mummmumm I never thought we could have a bunny, mine have killed several on our property :eek: but one in our house is ok with them they snuggle all the time. I guess they consider him part of he pack.

Toonces
April 6th, 2007, 08:28 PM
ok here is the pic I meant to post

angeldogs
April 6th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Toonces those pics are adorable.nice family.the bunny wouldn't last long here either.at least they get along at your house.

TeriM
April 6th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Wow, those are awesome. The bunny looked like a stuffed bunny in the first one :o . Very cool :cool: that they all get along so well.

Stacer
April 7th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Nice aminals toonces. The look so relaxed, and that is one huge bunny!

Frenchy
April 7th, 2007, 08:35 AM
oh wow , that's so cute :cloud9:

AliSam
April 7th, 2007, 09:48 AM
That is great to see everyone getting along. I have never had inter-species pets get along like that.

Toonces
April 7th, 2007, 10:05 AM
thank you all for the compliments, Wilbur the bunny actually only weighs 4.5lbs I think he looks big becasue he is so fluffy, he hops around here all day and will chase after the dogs and cats, pretty funny to see, when we first got him he really freaked Brandy out if he came near her she would slink away:laughing: but now they cuddle right in and Emma my kitty is always with him, if he is in his cage and we leave it open she gets in there with him for a nap.

cpietra16
April 7th, 2007, 10:10 AM
The last picture is just priceless...:cloud9:

Toonces
April 7th, 2007, 10:15 AM
:laughing: I know look at Emma's face I could start a whole thread on that face that she makes, its in almost every pic of her that I have.

happycats
April 7th, 2007, 12:59 PM
OMg those are so sweet!!!! I love the way they all get along!! :love:

JanM
April 7th, 2007, 01:13 PM
WOW - that's awesome having them all together and respecting each other! Good on you!

Shamrock
April 7th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Toonces, those are great photos!:cloud9: What a lovely family of pets you have,:lovestruck: and the shots of them all together are simply adorable! What a sweet bunny... ane a pretty good sized one too!:)
Thanks for sharing these.. really enjoyed them so much!:highfive:

rainbow
April 8th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Awesome pics and, I agree, it's amazing how well they all get along. :cloud9:

Maya
April 8th, 2007, 01:10 AM
:eek: Omg that is amazing I didn't know that was possible. It seems like someone should be chasing someone or eating someone else but they are all just looking cute together!!!!:cloud9:

Toonces
April 8th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Thanks again, when we got Wilbur I was nervous as my 2 girls have killed bunnies outside but we just did intorductions slow and it worked out, Currie would try to play with him like she does the cats but he would ot engage so she gave up:laughing:

I love this one of Currie cleaning him:lovestruck:

chico2
April 8th, 2007, 07:19 AM
WOW Toonces,I don't think I've ever been as impressed,those pics are magical:lovestruck:
You've been hiding these from us for such a long time,simply amazing:thumbs up more,more,more....please

Toonces
April 8th, 2007, 08:14 AM
hehe Chico I have posted the last 2 pics somewhere on here before its hard to get good pics of Wiblur because his eyes always go red, won't be able to get any new pics today we have 17 ppl coming for dinner and 2 gsd guests so Wilbur will be going in the spare room so he is safe, I do not trust the other 2 dogs. Here are a few more he loves to burrow in Curries fluffy tail check out her expression! And the other one is after he was here a few days, that is his old cage in the background, I hated it so he now has the turbo deluxe cage:o

rainbow
April 8th, 2007, 12:57 PM
WOW.....those pics of Currie and Wilbur are truly amazing. :cloud9:

chico2
April 8th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Toonces,the first pic,even had hubby in stitches,tooo funny,the look in Curries eyes is hilarious.:laughing:
Wilbur is really,really cute as is Currie:lovestruck:

Furbaby Momma
April 10th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Great pictures Toonces, it is wonderful to see you dogs, cat and bunny living harmoniously together being so loved by you. :cloud9: