Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

i am bored....

raingirl
April 6th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Anyone else stuck at work today?

I'm in a call centre and I've been here an hour and I've only had one call. THere is only one other person here working in my department, and he doesn't talk to me at all (quiet shy guy, french is his first language and he has a THICK accent so we don't talk much)

I am SOOOO bored. I'm trying to study for an exam, but I can't concentrate.

SARAH
April 6th, 2007, 09:01 AM
I work from home, so yes, I'm stuck at work if you like :) got woke up by the dogs early, although we told them last night today was a home-day so no need to get up at 5 or 5:30, but they were wandering around the bed from 6 am, and at 7 we just gave up! Yes, it makes me grumpy! I wanted to SLEEEP :yell: today! At least till 8:30 :sad:

WHy can't you concentrate on your studying? If you're alone basicaly, no distractions, sounds ideal ... no?

raingirl
April 6th, 2007, 09:20 AM
i need music, comfy clothes, and a bed/couch to study...

Prin
April 6th, 2007, 07:14 PM
I assume work is over? :o :sorry:

mummummum
April 6th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Ooops ~ :sorry: we couldn't help you out there! I was enjoying :rolleyes: along, leisurely stroll in our Easter blizzard. :D Hopefully, you are on the couch in your sloppies, lazing about. :)

Kritter_person
April 6th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Ooops ~ :sorry: we couldn't help you out there! I was enjoying :rolleyes: along, leisurely stroll in our Easter blizzard. :D Hopefully, you are on the couch in your sloppies, lazing about. :)

What's it like down that way? I'm suppose to travel down to Kitchener for Easter, but when the 401 was closed on Thursday I didn't go, I was still hoping to go.