Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bubble gum??

Murph's Mom
April 11th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Okay, it is definitely Easter. I managed to keep the chocolate away from Murphy but somehow he ate two 180cm pkgs of bubble gum!!!!!

So, do I worry girls and take him to the vet tomorrow or do I sit tight and keep a close eye?

:confused:

Luba
April 11th, 2004, 02:11 PM
With the wrappers and all? OMG

Smufette ya may wanna call the emerg vet if you can't reach your own vet by phone and just ask if you need to induce vomiting or what have you
Here's the emerg # 416 920 2002

Murph's Mom
April 11th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Nope, No wrappers just gum. It was Hubba Bubba Tape roll gum.

I wondered about inducing vomiting. We have an emerg vet so I will call just to be certain.

Thanks as always pumpkin!!!

Hey, by the way, did I see you advertising that Sadie was looking for a mate??!? I thought Murphy was her boyfriend? Is she two-timing us?!:D

Luba
April 11th, 2004, 03:57 PM
LOL well I guess the herding dogs have to stick together huh ;)

Murph's Mom
April 11th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Stick together....he he.....now that's funny!

I noticed you didn't answer Murphy about the two-timing....got something to hide?

:D :D :D

Luba
April 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Sadie doesn't want me to tell :eek:

Murph's Mom
April 11th, 2004, 07:35 PM
LOL! Well....I'll try to keep the news from him. No promises though.

Ican't believe how much I've missed on here. So many new people...nice people I might add. I guess I'll just have to get back in the swing of things hey?

Luba
April 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Yes Smurfette we've missed ya :D

Murph's Mom
April 11th, 2004, 08:00 PM
BTW...The clinic said I can wait it out. Of course any change and I"ll be taking a car ride!

Luba
April 11th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Bubble gum farts lol

Murphy specials hahahhaa

Hey my Rusty (rip) once ate an entire container of vaseline (large one) he had some lovely ones I tell ya and lets just say he had no problem evacuating his bowels for awhile.

Did they say what you can give him to make him 'move' that would be safe and gentle right now?